Bloopers

Chapter two
-
"Oh dadza got you some dresses and suits in the dresser for royal meetings or other royal things like balls" I walked in I looked around "YOU CAN BUILD." I said forgetting my lines. "One the four wall Y/n two YOUR LINE IS 'Holy shit' TWO WORDS! TWO! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORGET THAT!"

"What are books?" I said forgetting the 'the' "They are, WAIT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BOOKS ARE?!" I laughed as Tommy yelled at me thinking that was his lines cause he too forgot some lines. "Wait what? I'M ONE DYSLEXIC WHO!" Tubbo yelled "YOUR GUY'S LINES ARE 'What book the are?' and '"Oh Techno mythology Greek Techno it!" He yelled at us while we laughed not knowing a word he said.

Chapter 3
-
 I was almost done eating was a goat man came and throw a peace of land at me "Ow the hell man!" I said getting up and dusting off my sweatpants and shirt "Well sorry you're just- what were my lines?" He said while getting the script out. "RETAKE!" Ranboo yelled
Take 2

- I was almost done eating was a goat man came and throw a peace of land at me "Ow uhh fuck lines man!" I said getting up and dusting off my sweatpants and shirt "Well sorry you're just... YOU GOT TWO WORS RIGHT! TWO!"

Chapter 4
-
After a bit I heard a voice "Y/N? why are you up it's uhh what time is it" I turned around to see Techno "I could ask you the same thing- wait one second It's 6:42." I said turning back around "Wait that your line!" I yelled "wait it is?"

Chapter 8
-
I heard foot steps I listened closely. "ello Dadza." I said dodging Techno's sword. "Don't get hurt!" Wilbur yelled as Techno and I started to hit each other sword. "Wait Wilbe?" I said realizing I said the wrong line. "RETAKE!" The author yelled.

hapter 11
-
"Good luck Y/n. he'll need it!" I yelled before sitting down next to Ranboo "Tubbo you said the wrong words." "I did?" I said thinking back to what I said. "Oh wait, Good luck Tommy. SHe'll need it" I said fixing what I said. "Wrong words again." Ranboo said "It's, Good luck Tommy. You'll need it."