New Friend But new enemy? (Chapter 13 PART 1 {remembered})

I jolted up or see a flower field. "Why are you here? Fucking weaklings." I heard someone say from behind me. "Don't know last thing I remember is passing out." I said leaving some parts out, turning to the man behind me who happened to be Jschlatt I think. "What did the princess do huh?" He said sitting down. "Why are you not being mean? It's weird." 

"I don't know to be honest. just not in the mood to be mean?" He said with a somewhat sad face. "I'm not dumb. What's wrong?" I said poking one of his goat horns. "Going to an orphanage, because of my dumbass brother Dream." He said hitting the floor. "His not even my real brother! He got adopted because he had two powers! His just an Asshole!" He cried a bit. "If it makes you feel any better, I got adopted over 100 times." I said picking flowers with my powers and making little flower crowns.

"Look what we got here. Jschlatt and the princess?" I heard from behind me as Schlatt tensed. "Fuck off Dream. By the way I'm sorry Y/n fo-" Schlatt said the last bit quietly before getting burned by dream. "It's all good but Dream's thing is fire. And Earth." I said Schlatt was confused. Dream proceeded to set fire to the ground, so I used water. to stop it. "I have more then enough powers to stop him." I said as trees and flowers grow out the ground grabbing Dream,

"Wait are we friends now orr?" Schlatt asked me. "Sure, we will explain this to Tommy Techno and Wilbur, and dadza." I said giving him a hand to help him up. "This is a second chance not me forgiving you." I added.

"LET ME GO!" Dream yelled as a bee came over. "Hey little bee go get a wasp and have them sting him." I said as the bee landed on my finger. "It's not gonna do that." Dream said as the bee flow away. "I want to watch this." I said as the bee came back with a mod of wasps. "I'm like Mother Nather." I said as me and Schlatt walked away. "HEAL HIM AFTER!" I told the bee giving it a Healing potion.

"Thanks... was It Y/n?" He asked me I just nodded and keep on making flower crowns. "Who are you making those for?" He asked me as I put one of the flower crowns on my arm. 

"Why? Do you want one?"  I asked him even though I was making him one anyways. "You don't have too." He told me.

"Don't tell my family about the powers they don't know about them." I said as I heard Tommy yelling. "Y/NN! ARE YOU OK WHERE WERE YOU?!" He yelled, then looked at Schlatt. "You." He stared at him. "Don't touch my sister." He griped tight on me.

"Tommy did you find Y/n?" I heard Wilbur, as I pushed out Tommy's grasp. "Chill he-" "Y/N LOOK OUT SCHLATT!" Wilbur yelled I sighed. "Sorry?" With out them knowing I hit a rock to both of their heads. "I'll carry them with air." I said as they started to fly. "Just follow behind me, okay?" Isaid as I started to walk back to the castle. "We are gonna have to explain this to Techno." I said as I put Schlatt's flower crown on him, starting on a red one for Techno.

"How do you know how to make those?" He asked grabbing the one I put on his head looking at it. "Oh, I learned how to before I was put in the orphanage." I said twisting flowers around. "I can show you how." I said looking at him, dropping Tommy and Wilbur waking them up. "Uh flower crown?"  I said holding out their flower crowns. 

"SCHLATT!" Tommy yelled before I made his and Wilbur's vision go black not making him sleep. "Wilbur, Tommy Schlatt and I are friends now." I said patting Schlatt's head. "He won't harm me." I said giving Tommy and Wilbur back their vision. "How did you do that?" Wilbur asked me. "Uhhhh I didn't he did he harmed me and Schlatt." I said Poniting to Dream. "Who is he, I've never seen him before." Wilbur said Looking at Dream. "Uh grab on." I said grabbing Schlatt and Tommy while he grabbed Wilbur. I ran off to the castle dragging them with me losing Dream. 

"Guys promise not to tell anyone what you're about to see only you 3, Purpled, Karl, Mumza and Dadza know." I said coming to a stop realizing how far from the castle we are. "Uh why what is it that we don't know?" Tommy said looking back to see if he was there. "And why are we running?" Wilbur add to what Tommy said. "Just shut up and grab on!" I said putting Tommy in Wilbur's arms. "Now I don't know how long it will last cause I've only done this with one person when I was five so if I can't do it with all of you some of two may have to run but I will be quick." I said grabbing both Schlatt and Wilbur. While Tommy was in Wilbur's arms. "Hold on Tie." I said as I shot out my wings start and started to fly fast. Not as fast as I can if I wasn't holding them, but still vary fast.

Techno's Pov

I sat next to Philza who was freaking out, he was saying things, I couldn't understand him but I heard a few words. "...Why......She.......No.....N/n................." That's all I could understand. "Philza you ok?" He didn't stop he keep on saying things I rubbed his back, is wings popped out black with gold at the end. "Phil?" I said as he stops saying things.

Y/n pov

I got to the castle and up everyone down. "Who was that?!" Tommy yelled before the door behind us slammed open, showing Techno.