Training (chapter 8)

Y/n pov

It was 11:30 when I got to the dungeon Techno wasn't there yet so I waited, twenty minutes go by. "Hellooo." I heard Techno walk in. "Hello Techno I grabbed one of the wooden swords and gave him it.

"Thank you." He said grabbing it as i grabbed mine I went to the middle with Techno and backed up a bit. I scanned around seeing if there was any free spots to hit. I ran to him as if to hit I the moved to the side going to hit him in the hip but he blocked it.I jumped back to not get hit.

"Not bad better then Tommy at least now you stance it's wrong," He said as he put the sword over his shoulder. "Here stand in first stance." He told he to do so I got in first stance. "Move you right foot back so if you get hit you won't watch." He told me to do and I did.

He started to ran at me so I got ready to hit. He move to hit my side so I moved my sword to block I, was pushed back a bit but didn't fall so I took a swing at him and hit him. "Good job oh and never talk the first swing it will end in your down fall." He told me.

Tommy entered. "Y/n wanna go out after this?" He asked me. "Sure." I told him as I ran at Techno an jumped to the side going back in first position and sat waiting for him to do something Tommy laughed. "His not going to move." He said as I started to move to the side a bit, Techno turned and ran at me  I jumped over him and kicked him.

"The fuck!" I heard Tommy say as I jumped back some as Techno turned back to me as I got back into first position so did Techno. We started to swing at each other and hit swords together. I ended up getting a hit on him  then kicking him. He lost balance for a bit but didn't fall down.

I heard foot steps I listened closely. "ello Wilbur." I said dodging Techno's sword. "Don't get hurt!" He yelled as Techno and I started to hit each other sword. Techno move forward to me so I kicked him back to the floor and put the sword to his neck.

"I won." I said giving him a hand he pulled me down  and put his sword to my neck. "You sure?" He said so I kicked him in the knee cap making him fall. "Yeah I'm sure." I said getting up and taking his sword and putting it away.

"HOW?!" Tommy yelled I shrugged "let's just get going.

I made this in class