Voices (chapter5)

Philza pov

Everything was going well Y/n looked happy it seemed like people liked her I don't think anything go wrong I looked back at Y/n whom stepping back fast as if she was scared "Y/n-" I could finish my sentence before she ran off

Y/n Pov

The two voice I were back the first one was negative and loud

"̶̠̟̟̫̅͑T̷̨̛̩̩̜͈̜̮̅̅̿̈́͝͝H̶͉̠̮̟͙̱̜̫̀͊͜Ȩ̴̦͇̞̳͗̿͐̃́͐͜͝Ỹ̵͉̠̯̤͍̗͘ ̴̧̻̊̓̏̉͘D̶̛͇̞̜̹̲̝̭O̴̧̍̇̾͗̆͛̉N̵̯̂̒̿̈́̉̚͘'̸̡̗̬̫̠̫͍̥͕̆́̓̌Ṭ̵̻̮̗̈́͌̃ ̴̜͚͇͇̠̫͙͖̹͕̄́̄̆̊̕Ĺ̶̜̕I̸͖̪̐͆ͅͅK̷̡͚͇̮̮̤̺̥͓̊̈̎͋͜͠E̷͇̼̪̼͔͒̆̉ ̸̧̣͎̣̣̺͉͒͘Y̵͈͇̩̥̾̽͛Ö̵͔̤̖͇̪̫̤̗̮́̉̄͒̄̄ͅȖ̶̺̘͓̙ ̴̨̧̩̟͇̦̙͉͐̿͑͊̊̌̒͋͠͝Ị̵̡̛̖̩̀̎̊̍̈́̀T̵̗͎̰̥͍͒̈̉̀̾́̏͝'̵̢̡̼̹̼͎́̇͆͗̾͆̌ͅS̷͚̼̍̈͑͝ ̶̭̮͖̟͙̯̟͎͑͒̇̉͝F̷̡̛͎͈̳͍͓̟̦̼̻̀̿̋A̵̫̓̇̓̐͝K̶̞͇̹̦̱̦̅̊͊͠ͅͅE̵̯̗͉̙͆͝ ̵̶̤͎̊̓̏͋͊̅͑̋͝ͅͅŶ̷̹͙͕̩̞̼̕͠O̵͔͍̥͒̓Ư̷̠̜͖͈͓͌̿̉̂́̂̓Ŗ̶͙͔̥̯̯̟̾͒̈ ̴̦̫͖̀͗͋Ḟ̴̛̭̗͔̫R̵̡̞̟̲͊̓I̴̡̧̧̨̲̩̝̅͜È̶̩̜̲̐͌̈́̀̚͠N̶͖̲̍̓̆̆͐̈́̃͝͝ͅD̷̹͉̣͖͎̭̍͐͌̈͠Ś̵͎̜͕̟̽̅͋̍͆͐͘ ̴̞̱̬͍͈̃̐̑̔̓͒͒̽H̶̛͎̖̑̿̒͊̔͛̂͐͘Á̴̧̢̙͉̞̪͉̹̐̓̇͌̂̕͝T̴̻̃͐́́̀̎̔̓͝Ẻ̸̙̻̖̤̻̫̟͙̲̑̓ ̵̢̝͓̯̮̫͍̤̂̃̏͛͆Y̸̳͗͑̽̎̽̚͝Ö̷̮́́̅̊́̂͠U̵̗̲̜̓̃̃̀̃ ̴̨̢̮̠̜̝̜̠̠͚̑͋̆̈́̏̎́͝T̴̫͆H̴̼̹̓͒E̸̛͓̘͙̅̽̈́̎̈́̽̑͘Ĩ̸̧̢̢̛͖̝̯̲͚͐͗̉R̶̛͚̐͆̌͝ ̴̡̼̤̦̭͇̯̙̀̔̍̕Ģ̶̯̲̐͒͜ͅO̵̹̼̍̆̑̑̋̚N̴͉͋N̸̢̨̲̥͓̿̍̾͛̈́̈́A̵̺͖͕̺͚̹͖̠̣̯͋̈́͝ ̷̘̏̑̇̍̈̍͌̽́Û̷̜͑S̴̛͎͍̙̼̦̅̐̑͊̑̃̈́͠ͅE̸͑̀̎́͊͆̌ͅ ̸̠͖͉͌͒̈̿̈́̕͝Y̸̼̔O̴̗̟̺̗͉͔̩͋͊̓̉̂Ų̸̵͕̘̗͚͈͉̼̬̠͛͗́̈́̚T̷̥̗͗̓͊͋̀͠͝H̸̨̘̲̳͖̲̃̈Ë̸̱̩̘͈̗̼͙̩̭͆̀̑̀̽̈́̋̚͠Ỹ̷̨̟̪̙̼̯̒̀̏̅̆̍́ ̵̨̣̱̙̝̈́̋̑͑̒A̴̡̬̜̭̻͓̻͕̽́̃͐͒R̷͈͒̇̈́̏͋͒̋̔́̿Ë̴̼̩͉̬̳͓̤́̄̔͛̒̄͋̕̚ͅ ̸̳́̐́̓̾͋G̴̢̤͉͓̪̑̂̆̓̈́̒̌̾͠͠Ọ̶̻̼̮̟̥͕́͌̋͜͠N̵̡̼̞̠̗̘͛̌̔̕Ņ̵̧̧̟̥̥̠̦̮̰̉̂̌͒̏A̷͔̪̜͙͎͗ ̵̧͈͓̭̰͂̀̑͗̔̔̅͋L̶͈̟̪͋̾̆̀̌̐͗̕͠ͅE̷̡̖͚̬͑̈́̀A̶̛̖̩̩͚̠̣̐̈́̊̾͜V̶̡̛̭̖̭̩̾̂͛̎̿Ḙ̵̻̝͍̇̔ ̸̨̪͖̦̪̟̲̈́̚Y̴͙͔͉͎͖͉̆̃Ǫ̴͇̲̤̗̺̮̭͚̫̆U̶̞͚̱̱͗̿͊"̷̥͎̼̏̿̊̓̇.

The second one was positive but quiet.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮".

This time there was two more I didn't really understand them but they would talk together and they were loud. They were speaking another language I thing it was the one that Ranboo would use when he was mad .

⊑⟒⊬ ⟟⏁'⌇ ⍜☍ 

⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⌿⌰⏃☊⟒ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏚⎍⍀⋏ 

⋏⍜ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⏚⟒ ⍙⍜⍀⍀⟟⟒ ⎅⏁⊑⟒ ⊬ ⊑⏃⏁⟒ ⊬⍜⎍

⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⏃⎅⍜⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍.

(I'll but translation in the comments) 

I started to step back, "Y/n-" I heard Phil start then I dashed off to my room and closed the door forgetting to lock it "GO AWAY GO AWAY YOU WERE GONE FOR A YEAR LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled as I covered me ear a couple minutes passes of me crying and covering my ears having to listen to the voices when I heard a knock "Y/n, it's me techno I know You're in there" I didn't say anything.

He opened the door as my eyes shot up to look at him "Hey what happened?" He asked me I didn't say any thing.

"̶̣̥̝̲͙̆͒̉̈͂̔̕͘̕Ḧ̴̬́̂E̶̺͇͉̚ ̷̧̛̲̖̦̔̐̉̋̂̉̈́͊͠D̵̺̬̪̫͓̺̩͗͐̄̋̕͜͝ͅÔ̵̡̩͙̖̿̀̓̊̄̇E̷̺̭͍̪̖͚͔͗̂͋S̴͚͌̀̈́̈́͒̿͘̕N̷͔̿͋'̶͕̆ ̵̦͓̲̓̊̄̓͛̅̔̊̀͝C̸̮̦̰͂̿̌̀̀͊̽͜͠A̴̖̠̮̺͖̜͖̬͎̓́̆̅̾̒͊̓̐̇Ȓ̸̢͕̗̬̘͓̀Ȩ̷͚̬̮͎̔̑̌͝ ̷̣̤̱̻̥͐͌͒͗͘̚I̴̢̡̨̛̦̥̟̩̥͛̔̏̆͂͝Ţ̶͙̗̎́̃̅̿́̄̚'̸̮̎̃̓͐̊͑̀Ŝ̵̨̫̘̯̯͈̥̙̄̈́̓̐̈́͒ ̴̧̛̰̇̆̌A̵̹̗̣͍͖̅N̷̲̜̪͙̯̰̤͐́̉͋̐͋ ̶̠̰͍͚̦͍̦̪̹̫́͌̓̃̾͝A̷̡͔̣̲̜̯̞̹̋̊͝C̶̖̝͙̩̦͌̇͛͘ͅT̷̟͖̼͛̈̐̂͌͝ͅ"̶̧̜̗̹͖̹͕̀̊̈́̾̓͘͝.

"𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠".

⊑⟟⌇ ☌⍜⋏⋏⏃ ⊑⎍⍀⏁ ⊬⍜⎍

⊑⟟⌇ ⍙⍜⍀⍀⟟⟒⎅ ⏁⟒⌰⌰ ⊑⟟⋔.

"I- Don't know" I told him I wasn't good at lying "Y/n tell me." He said to me "Fine the voi-" I was cut off by Philza walking in "Y/n are you ok?" He asked me I looked to the side as Techno got up "Yeah she's fine just of over whelmed, I'm gonna go claim own the crowd" He said as he left the room.

Philza pov

I'm good at tell when someone is lying though it took awhile to learn when Techno is lying. "yeah she's fine just go over whelmed, I'm gonna go claim down the crowd" He lied not about the crowd part but about Y/n then he left the room "Hey Y/n it's ok hey how about we sit down on the couch." I said giving her a hand she nodded and grabbed it we sat down "Hey how did you get your wings?" She asked me out of nowhere.

"I was 13 so I got them along time ago... When my parents died." I said giving a sad smile looking down. "I was terrified, scared I was trapped in one of the towers at the middle of it I don't remember what one it was, but I jumped off though I would break a few bones but not die. I closed my eyes, I was ready to hit the ground. I never felt the ground, I opened my eyes to see I wasn't even near the ground I was gliding down. I survived, I was named king at 13 everyone told me I was special. My mum told me that someone can only get them in dangerous situations, and that if someone got them something special will happen to them. Wings also means that you ancestors were a light element or you, yourself are one." I looked out the window

"How dose it feel if you hide them to long?" She asked me looking to the side "It hurts a lot and it's all over your back, why?" I said as she looked back at me and surged "Idk I was just cereus that's all" She told me but what she said was a lie so it got me cereus so I started to rub her back she looked as if she calmed down a bit the got vary scared

Y/n Pov

"Idk I was just cereus that's all" I tried lying to him though it didn't work he started to rub my back It calmed me down a bit I let it happen it felt nice but when I realized what he was doing it was to late...