Who tf is you? (Chapter 16? {Part 4 forgot}

Pov Y/n

"I'm going to go see if Karl knows where Purpled is," I bowed my head at Purpled's mum and went to find Karl, but nope I bumped into a random dude with a bandana "Who the fuck are you?" I said the first thing that came to mind.

"I'm Sapnap. Purpled is fine, he's just hiding from dream," Sapnap said rubbing the back of his head.

"Where is he hiding?" "My basement," I just looked at him like he was crazy. "Okay wait calm down! He's fine he's not in my basement more of my house but I'm hiding him from Dream." 

"Let's find Karl, and we'll talk to him. And he will decide if should I trust you or not..." I said pulling him by he's arm dragging him to the tree me Karl and Purpled first met at.

 Karl was there already. "Hey Y/n!" He waved "And who is he?" Karl said pointing to Sapnap.

"A dude how kind of is protecting but also has Purpled kidnaped." I said and Sapnap rubbed the back of his head.

"He's not kidnaped, just away from Dream's reach." Sapnap said explaining a bit.

"Okay, I guess we can talk to him for a bit before we say we trust him or not." Karl said I just nodded.

Dream's POV

I went to Nick and Schlatt's house and Nick was angry and yelling and blaming something on me. So, I killed him, he was in the way anyways, I just want Y/n's powers- wait does she have powers? I forgot why I was even told to help them, why did I help them?... I just need to kill Schlatt in a bit, after he kills- no better cuts off Y/n wings, we can sell them, they'll go for a lot in the black-market area. I can also use Sapnap he's part Blaze I can just make him a blaze farm for myself then just keep on taking his blaze rods.

Sapnap POV

I've been hanging out with Karl and Y/n though I have a bad feeling about something, it might be best to take Purpled to the castle... "Y/n, I have a feeling something bad might happen, can we move Purpled to the Castle?" I asked before she turned to me.

"If something bad might happen it could happen to you too if you have a feeling it will be at your house, you both should go to the castle, we can just start meeting in the training grounds or the garden, those two are the least guarded, mainly because the garden is more of a tree and bushes not like food garden, so people don't really feel the need to guard it, but there is two guards at each enter, so we'll have to go in and out when they're switching shifts. And the training guard is more of PvP so if anyone breaks in, they can fight." Y/n explained to me then looked to Karl. "You too, because it seems Dream is trying to get threw you guys to get to me, and I don't want my friends endanger."