Wings (chapter 7)

Y/N pov

I didn't sleep last night but was wide awake but lying staring out the window, as I heard the door open, a bit later it closed I got up and went down the stairs. They left a note it said 'meet me at the left balcony at 4:30.

I looked at my clock it said 3:53 so I got into different clothing, then let my wings out it was about 4:15 now so I walked over there I saw Philza flying.

"Come on Y/n let's show you how to fly." He said going to the balcony sou stepped forward out to the balcony. "So what you want to do I'd flap your wings like this."  He said flaping his wing slowly, I opened my wings twice my height and started slowly to flap this. "Then just keep on getting faster." He said flaping his wings faster were he started to fly. I started to speed up my wings it felt nice when i started to fly. "See your doing great, do you want to fly around?" He asked me, I nodded.

Phil shot up to the sky vary fast too I followed him catching up quickly. "Phil do you think they can see us?" I asked he laughed a bit. "Yeah but they can't tell it's us for all they know we're birds." He told me I laughed and picked up past basically trying to race him. We flew all the way to the beach but not the floor

"Wanna race back to the garden?" Phil asked I nodded as flew off knowing I wouldn't have a chance if I didn't cheat some how. Still somehow Phil won.

"You cheated and still lost." He said as I landed next to him he pulled me into a hug, after a bit he let go. "That was fun d- Phil." I said he laughed a bit I looked to his wings they were now black with gold fathers near the bottom. "Dad your wings." I pointed out not knowing I said dad.

He lifted his wing "I never thought it would happen." He said vary happy I tilted my head. "Well your wings become their true colors when you become a parent of another Avian most people don't believe it but I didn't know it could happen from adoption." He said  looking happy. "One problem i can't show my wings anymore..." He said looking down. "I can make fake wings to put on top of yours." I told him he nodded. We ended up leaving after both me and him hid our wings.

??? Pov

"It's been a bit y/n but they can't know we're here." I said sitting on a tower next to someone else. "Though she would have ran away by now like she normally does." I said looking down as they went inside.

Techno pov

I heard foot steps walk passes my room I grabbed my sword and opened the door to see. "Y/n? Why are you up it's 5:52." She stopped walking. "Got hungry  so went to go get something to eat.

"Okay, wait wanna train later?" I asked her she nodded