Threats.... (chaper 9)

Y/N POV

I grabbed Tommy's arm and dragged him back up and out of the dungeon. "How the fuck did you beat Techno!?" Tommy yelled at the fact I was only 12 and Techno is 20.

"I think was cause I liked to fight other kids in the orphanage with swords yet not one has beat me plus I'm tall for my age." I said stating at the fact I am 5'8 at 12. "Or cuase I would have to deal with fucked up siblings."

"WE NOT FUCKED UP!" Tommy yelled I laugh at the fact he thought I was talking about them they are vary nice the best siblings I have ever had really.

"Not you my past siblings." I told him still laughing. "Let's go tell da- Phil that we're going out." I said as we pasted his office. I dragged Tommy over there and knocked.

"COME IN!" I heard from the other side so I opened the door. "Hey da- Phil  Tommy and I are going out okay." I said as Phil shifted in his seat probably cause he doesn't like hiding his wings.

"Okay just be safe." He smiled as both me and Tommy nodded and walked out and headed to the castle door. "Hey we're do you want to go first?" Tommy asked me.

"Uhh the bakery!" I said pointing at the area we're it was. Pulling at Tom's arm like a 5 year old, he laughed at me.

"Okay child." He said walking to the bakery with me. "WHAT are you going to get?" He asked me as we got closer to the bakery.

"2 cookies and a loaf of bread, what about you?" I said looking up at him. "Mhmm probably a cupcake and a donut why do you need 2 cookies?" He asked me.

"The day I went out I think I made a friend his name was purpled I gave him one of the cookies I got here before." I said opening the door to see Skeepy at the front desk.

"Oh hi p-princess Y-y/n and prince T-tommy!" He said quickly stumbling over his words bowing. "No need to be formal." Tommy and I said in sync.

"Okay what would you like?" Skeepy asked both Tommy and I. "Can we two cookies a cupcake a donut and a loaf of bread please." I said grabbing out so money as Skeppy nodded. "That will be 6 siver." He said walk to got tell the other one as I got out the sliver and put it on the desk

"Bad we need two cookies a cupcake a donut and a loaf of bread." He said looking in to the back. "OKAY!" Bad yelled back. As be and Tom annoyed each other for a bit later the demon person from the day before who I believe is bad came out with a bag with our food. "Thank you." I said talking the bag. "Your welcome princess Y/n and prince Tommy."

Philza pov just a bit after you and Tommy left.

I got up and ran to get Techno. "Techno Techno!" I yelled looking for him ended up finding him in the dungeon with Wilbur. "Wil I am sorry but I  taking Techno for a while."

"What happen? Are Tommy and Y/n ok?" He said freak out. "Yes they are just go get geared up meet me at the stables." I said grabbing my sword from the stand.

"Okay." He said grabbing his sword as I ran out to the stable putting a statle on my horse and jumping in it. "Phil tell me what's going on." Techno ran out geared up.

"Just get on Carl QUICK!" I said some what in a panic. "So Y/n and Tommy weren't going to go out but i had asked Tomm yto take her out of the castle, because I did need her ro follow us to her old village." I said in one breath we started vary quickly on the way to Y/n old village that was up in flames with kids and adults crying.

"What the fuck." Techno said as we came to a stop.

Techno's pov

YOU DIDN'T HELP

YOU LET THIS HAPPEN

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

Y/N WILL HATE YOU

"Your N/n new brother right?" I saw two kids about 16 and 17 one half enderman half something else vary tall about 6'4 taller me and the other one in his arms passed out.

"One of them." I said shaking and gripping my sword. "I'm Ranboo this is Tubbo we are her friends tell her we miss her." I looked over to Phil how had tears in his eyes.

"Techno take them to the castle I'll get everyone else out the fire." He said visibly angry and that is rare so I nodded and had them get on my horses with me.

Y/n pov

"PURPLED!" I yelled running up to him with his cookie. "Hi princess Y/n." He bowed and laughed. "I told you not to call me that when I became the princess." I said as Tommy was visibly confused both Purpled an I started to laugh.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" Tommy yelled jumping up. "I told him that I was adopted by the royal family the day meet him and not to call me princess Y/n if I became the princess." I explained he laughed.