The Sue Sylvester Shuffle ~ Briles❤️

Mind u I haven't watched Glee in forever and I'm not really sure if thats the name of the episode!

***

You know when in ~Glee~ they did the whole Team + Glee club mix week thing... yeah BHHS and D-prep staff "Decided" to mix a hand full of the D-prep students to hang at BHHS and  for the BH students, for a week!

Yeah and lucky me I got put as BRETTS guidu my CRUSH!

When I first noticed him from the "Amazing" view from the bench i got to see him play and holy shit, was he hot as all Hell.

Yes sir he was he was so hot i almost fell over from heat stroke... but for real when he lifted his shirt,
"Swoon"...

Anygays!

I'm his tour guide fo the week, Yippy! and he's a were so i cant hide my feeling from him, Fuck..

Wish me luck girls and gays Stiles out untill my death when I'll inevitably die- then my thoughts will stop but-

***

I'm pretty sure i got the best luck! Stiles jaw dropping Stiles is my guide for BHH, thats the only reason why i like this ch- swap kids week.

Any ways When i first sow him he was on the bench, now I know he's not "thee" best Lacrosse player but he's so cute when he concentrates and he sticks out his tongue when he's thinking about the teams next plays... Sorry im off track but, He had really tossed bed head and his jersey was on askew, He kept muttering about hot boys and rude coaches? anyways his mumbling was really distracting and i almost didn't make the winning shot, when he bit his lip and ran his hand through his (weirdly soft looking) hair.

Bye i gotta go to Econ with Coach? Seriously does anyone know his real name?

***

Once the deavonford-prep students got off the bus they saw they saw Ms. Martin walk out and behind her stood a group of different looking students.

"Good morning! Everyone now when i call the D-prep students names please go stand over there and then I'll call ur assigned BH student and you guys can get to your first class!" She said

Some quiet mutters of "mornin" + "okay's" were said from both respective schools students.

"Sp- Ried"
"Caleb Greenberg"
-
"Adriel Hastings"
"Scot- Mc-ll"
-
"Noa H-art"
"Lucy Morgan"
-
"Ty- Potts"
"Iss- Lahey"
-
"Ron Farrah"
"Dan- Me-ha-nie"
-
"Nick Gree-"
"Charlie Mars"
-
"Elliot Parke-"
"Kaya quagmire"
-
"Mil- Brown
"Blue Sinclai-"
-
"Luke Gr-"
"Olli- Kaze"
-
"Brett Talbot"
Stiles Stilinski"

All the names started to fade in and out, I was getting a little nervous when my name hadn't been called.

Finally Our names were called last, I can kind tell from reds face thats he was getting nervous too, I try not to smell his chemo signals 'cause that's an invasion of privacy (i try for other people aswell).

He held out his hand (omg Wow Hands) i quickly shook it... Oh god he was asking for my schedule!

It's okay he smiled, Holy shit why is he so beautiful?

***

Once The two boys heard the bell Stiles grabbed Bretts hand and pulled (dragged) him through the long winding halls how Beacon hills High,
When they got to Mr. Yukimuras class they sat in the back and took out their old and in Bretts case new book.