My love is mine, all mine ~ No ship❤️

<This is a song fic! You should listen to the song while you read>

***

~Moon, a hole of light~

As the brunettes eyes wander to the sky, his hand squeezes his side trying to stop the bleeding.
Tonight was a Waning gibbous so the day after a full moon, All the weres would be watching a movie, after the stress of their forced shift.

As he stares at The bright light he cant help but wonder if anyone would miss him.

~Through the big top tent tonight~

Slowly inching his blood soaked hand to his phone. With the adrenaline wearing off he can feel the burning sensation in his stomach and he can feel the sweat on his body, making him feel sticky and gross mixed with the blood wasn't a good sensation.
With his shaking hand he grabs around the hard metal and with the little strength he has brings it up to his knees, that were splayed out on the ground.
One of the probably wasn't supposed to look like that. But that was the least of his worries. He needed to call someone and get the bleeding to stop.
Taking a deep breath and looking at the birds flying over the clearing as quick as he can dials his dad's number.

~Here before and after me~

It rang once before the call dropped.
With everything going on he forgot hos dad was on a date tonight, He was a no go and probably wouldn't drop his only date after mom for his dying son.

~Shinin' down on me~

Maybe scotty? No...he was watching a movie with the pack, and usually turns his phone off so that he doesn't get distracted.
Which means the whole pack wouldn't pick up as they do the same.
The Moonrays fell through the branches hitting the pale boys skin making him glow.

~Moon, tell me if I could~

The whiskey tear filled eyes of the boy looked down to were his whole lower half looked like a horror movie where they used the overly flowly red liquid, This wasn't fake he had to remind him self.
Most of his batman shirt and Jeans had a metal smell, Causing the boy to scrunch his nose trying to get ride of the horridly over powered smell.

~Send up my heart to you~

He slowly dialed Mellisa's number, thinking maybe she would respond to her second son.
It rang for a few seconds before the almost memorized "dial to send a voice mail" popped up through the blood covered phone speaker, causing a scared thought that if someone did pick up they wouldn't be able to hear him.

She probably took a double shift today.

~So, when I die, which I must do~

Maybe Parri- No he was the one on a date with his dad, Maybe argent?
Using almost all the remaining strength he had called the hunter, hopefully he wasn't doing something important, as the lean boy was starting to shiver and lose stamina, I mean who wouldn't be cold in the middle of the night in the forest when said persons only other layer got shredded and ripped off laying in the muddy ground a few feet away.
The signature click of the phone call ending filtered through the almost dead boys ears.

~Could it shine down here with you~

Again he looked at the moon wondering if anyone would pick up, or find him. Maybe Lydia had some banshee tingle feeling.
A gurgling sound comes from the sweat covered brunettes blood filled mouth at the words of "Banshee tingle" Lyds would always smack his arm when he said that, even tho she tried to hide her blush it never really worked. He knows deep down she finds the name funny.

~'Cause my love is mine, all mine~

The blood soaked teenagers last resort was just calling the station or hospital, Knowing the hospital it would be busy today and this time at night it would be a long wait for the phone.
So with a few stuttering breaths he calls and waits for the inevitable of a deputy to ignore it thinking it was a prank call.
Most of his fathers workers knew his number and would quickly respond but lately his friends had been calling on his phone and doing prank calls, This caused the deputy's to not pick up when it read his number as often as they used to. (boy who cried wolf kinda vibes)

It went to the now horrible beeping sound of waiting when Finally someone picked up!
"Hey stiles we have a big case and our subject just got apprehended and we need all men on deck, he's very dangerous.
Is this important? Like life or death important?"

All the deputy got was coughing and the tell tale sound of choking on something, after a few seconds a gurgling and choked up voice of stiles falls through the phones with the words
"F-forest... losing b- blood"

Causing the deputy to stand up quickly and put the phone on speaker while also calling for the others and telling them he's hurt.

"Hey.. hey stiles can u stay on the call."

"S.. Sure" was the dying boys stuttering response

~I love, mine, mine, mine~

As They tracked his phone, Stiles grip on the phone started to slip, while his strength dwindled
and all you could hear through the phone was his wheezy and gurgling breaths.
Causing a lot of officers eyes to fill with tears as they had grown up with the younger stilinski boy.
A lot was happening at once,
Some were Getting into cars to drive out to where the little red dot on there screens said the boy was.
a few were trying to get Noah and Parrish on the line.
Some of the newer Officers who didn't know him as well were told to put the guy they were walking in as quickly as they could so they could help.
On the way to the forest one of the younger officers called the hospital and asked for an ambulance. 
The deputy who got the call was trying to get stiles to talk to him so he would know that the whiskey eyed boy was okay... all he got was a few groans and the tell tale sound of phone hitting rocks cutting off the call.

~Nothing in the world belongs to me~

Finally the officers found him, They found him head to toe covered in his own blood his stomach... was split almost in half and his legs were at odd angles,
His head was lulled to the side, touching his burned shoulder and his eyes wouldn't focus on anything or anyone.
Some of them had tears in there eyes, But they knew if they wanted to save there bosses son and there friend they would need to get it together and keep the boy breathing.
Finally the ambulance arrived at the same time as Parrish and Noah.
They quickly but gently grabbed the dying boy from the ground and raised him onto a stretchers
With a hurried urgency they pushing him into the ambulance and drove off.
Noah only got a quick glance of his son and that made him throw up, Now noah has a very strong stomach and seeing there boss throw up was definitely a cause for concern.
Parrish didn't allow Noah to look at the scene even after the boy was rushed out.
The others deputies said they got all the regular procedures done.

~But my love mine, all mine, all mine~

Once the Brunette was pushed thought the doors of the hospital they passed Mellisa... She didn't even realize it was stiles until one of the doctors said to start surgery for "Mychislaw, Stilinski"

Finally in the surgery room, and the Heart monitor flatlined.

Time of death 2337

***
1328words<3

Hope y'all forgive me for this Onesho😭🫶🏻

Also i looked up what 11:37 was in military time for the time of death. If thats wrong feel free to tell me☺️

No gun! Just death

I love y'all sm!✨🦕