You almost made me drop my croissant ~ No ship❤️

I'M A THOUSAND YEARS OLD YOU CANT KI-
void gets cut off by stiles Speaking

"Dude you almost made me drop my croissant"
Stiles says sadly while holding a... plate? or croissants.

"Oh no! was it the croissants from the lil bakery at the entrance of town?" Scott questioned

"Oh shit those are really good They have all the flavored fillings right?" Issac said as he peaks his head around the wall.

"What NO stop i'm having my important speech!!!" Void yelled

"Okay and? There really fuckin good croissants"
Lydia said while Smacking void on the head with a rolled up piece of paper.

"What.. n-no GUYS HELLO BAD GUY HERE!!
IM TRYING TO KILL YOU" void whined

"oooh i haven't been yet uk with all the supernatural shit, but i heard its really good. do you have enough for all of us?" Kira wondered, while she was talking she put her sword in its holster.

"Mhmm, There soo good so we have
Chocolate, jam, mint... lemon, uh peach...
raspberry, plum............. oh and vanilla which i find a little odd but yeah!" stiles started listing the different flavors for the fillings.

"Oh-god i tormented a group of really fucking dumb teenagers." void stuttered

"I- Im just gonna leave..." void said, but what he didn't know was that Kira had pulled her sword back out and Scott was behind him.

"Welp that went well! can i have some now?" Isaac whined

"Guys?" came a confused Allison, walking behind her was the rest if there friends and family.

"Ho-Howd u kill it so quickly?" questioned Deaton.

"Oh it was such a good idea stiles made it! He said to just talk the whole time and ignore/annoy him the whole time we were here" lydia said with a mouthful of croissant.

but what they really heard was

"O i- wa such goo- ide- 'tile mae ei! E- sai- oo just alk- da -ole -ime n -inore/anyoie -im fa wole -ime e wer her.

The strawberry blondes hair bounced with her words. causing a lot of looks and then some hungry ones once stiles opened the bag of croissants, soon the whole group were sitting on the steps of the school eating and talking about acc people things and not supernatural stuff.

***
383words<3

I made something not sad loll just kinda funny:)

gonna edit it sometime just not rn. (im to lazy 2 do that)

luv u losers🦕