The Gladers ~ Steter❤️

<What happened to Thomas/Stiles before he returned to Beacon Hills? Why didn't he love Lydia? What are the Trials that Thomas talks about in the bonfires?>

Stiles had gotten back recently, From where the pack wasn't sure.

Well, Peter knew.
So did Noah and Melissa.

But otherwise, they were lost, Stiles now asked to go by 'Thomas' because he had muscles and scars (which was found out when Scott stayed back at lacrosse practice, and saw 'Thomas' take his shirt off)
What they knew was that 'Thomas' was kidnapped, they knew that he had lost his memories and he recently got all of them back, They knew he didn't love Lydia. (Shocker right)

They didn't know why he didn't love Lydia...

Peter knew.
Noah and Melissa knew.

The pack has overheard 'Thomas' mutter things under his breath, occasionally they've caught a few
"Newt's" (whatever that meant) and a few odd words like "Shanks" "Slinthead" and a few other words like Wtf is a 'Frypan'? (maybe he was thinking of cooking?

Peter knows those words
Noah and Melissa know those words

now a certain strawberry blonde knows

The pack noticed their closeness, thinking they were dating.

The only rational thing to do was tease them, You know the cheesy middle school stuff "Lydia and Stiles sitting in a tree" and a few other silly things (safe to say, most of the pack said 'Stiles' instead of Thomas)

Lydia ended up giving a 1hour lecture on not being "childish" She also may have accidentally outed Thomas...

So now they know he's gay

Peter knew
Noah and Melissa knew
Lydia knew
The pack "knows"

Slowly they started to see Thomas opening up, he had started to come to pack meetings as well as asking them if they wanted to do "bonfires" with him.

Peter knew that that made him sad
Noah and Melissa Knew
Lydia Knew
The pack thinks they "know"

It turns out He can acc make fire pretty fucking well? Without a lighter or matches?

Slowly Lydia started to notice how close Peter and Thomas were, She noticed the small touches and love-filled looks.

By the flickering light of the campfire she noticed how Thomas was laying in between the hales legs,
It caused a small smile to grow on her face.

Noah and Melissa knew
Lydia knew
The packs were bloody oblivious

Peter knew but he didn't know anyone else knew.

Lydia, Noah, and Melissa knew Peter was going to be good for Thomas, There glad that he was moving on from Newt.

Peter now knows Lydia, Noah, and Melissa know.

He's okay with that as long as his sad whiskey eyed lover is okay.
Well as okay as you can be With what WCKD did plus all the fucked up shit that happened in Beacon Hills.

Slowly Lydia, Noah, and Melissa told The teachers what happened, They told because surprisingly Coach saw the change in Thomas.

Peter knew
Noah and Melissa knew
Lydia Knew
The teachers knew

Kinda funny but Thomas got bitten by a rogue alpha, He killed him and turned into An alpha werefox...

And just like werewolves- foxes needed a pack...

Peter knew this
Noah and Melissa knew this
Lydia knew this
The teachers knew this
(they were told about the supernatural)

Thomas not surprisingly knew the teachers knew and so he slowly one by one asked them if they wanted to be in his pack.