BAU ~ Stencer❤️

Stiles X Reid :)

<It was a warm and sunny Wednesday in late May when Reid received a funny phone call.>

~~~

"Hey, pretty boy," Morgan greeted Spencer as he walked into the bowl pit.

"Do we have any new cases?" Reid asked.

Morgan attempted to speak but was abruptly interrupted by JJ's entrance into the room.

She greeted Spencer and wished him a good morning, cutting off Morgan mid-sentence.

"Meet me in the meeting room" She gave a quick smile and swiftly left the room

~~~

"Good morning team and Reid" Hotch stated

As everyone took their seat the sun shone through the half-blinded windows making Reid suffer with the sun shining directly into his eyes.

"Happy Wednesday My nerds" Rossi said unthusiastically when he walked into the room.

Before anyone else could speak Spencer's phone started ringing playing come cheesy song, He slowly picked it hoping no one would see what the caller ID said.

Luck wasn't on his side as Garcia strutted through the room right as he turned the phone to face himself.

"OoOoo boy genius has a lover" She sing-songed smirking at the quickly deflating face of Spencer Reid.

As his phone starts ringing again he gets funny looks from his teammates.

He sighs and slowly clicks the little green button, He hears an exasperated "Spencerrrrr, You weren't here when I woke up. where are you?"

he lightly chuckles at his lover's antics and in reply says a small "Miko you know I'm at work, and I now my whole team thinks I have a lover" he says blushing

"we'll don't you?" was the quick reply from the slightly smaller boy.

"Yes yes I do, and now they know"

"Hmm, Would u like me to introduce myself?" Stiles said

Spencer can hear him smirking.

"you sure baby, I mean ur acting as if you have any say? I could hang up any moment." Spencer said with a little more confidence.

"But.. you won't, too many questions from your team." was the whiskey-eyed boy's reply

Spencer slowly spun in his chair while a small twinge of pink played over his smiling face.

He gave a quick glance to his teammates before setting his eyes on his finger that we pulling at a loose string in his sweater.

"C'mon baby I'm already on my way over so it's either a phone call or I walk into the FBI, saying I'm Spencer Reid's boyfriend," Stiles said with a playful undertone.

"Fine," Reid says hesitantly.

"Fine to what babe?"

"I'll put you on speaker..."

As Reid slowly takes the phone away from his ear he can already see the smirks playing on his teammate's faces.

He sets the phone on the table and hits the white button for "speaker"

As his nonbiological family sees the words "Miko❤️" written as the ID

They hear a smirking voice say "Well hello there future besties"