Hatred

Y/n pov

Winter vacation is going on which means, all day eating, sleeping and watching K-drama and nothing else to do.

I was watching 'What's wrong with secretary Kim' , while laying on the bed until my older brother knocked on my bedroom door.

Y/n: Come in

My brother walked in with a serious face, which made me gulp.

Jk: Explain! What the heck are you doing jeon y/n?

Y/n: W-watching K-drama?

Jk: Stupid. Go downstairs Dad have something important to say to you.

I looked at him in a confused face. But eventually went downstairs.

I saw mom, dad are waiting for me while Jungkook sat beside my dad and I sat beside mom.

Y/n: What happened dad?

Y/d: Y/n I have something to say.

I nodded my head as he continue

Y/d: As you can see I am getting old, and-
I cut him off

Y/n: You are still-
Jk cut me off

Jk: Y/n let dad complete his sentence.
He said as he was giving me death stares.

Y/d: And my company was going a little down. So my best friend helped me a lot to make it stable. And I want to help him too. Like he is struggling to find a good daughter for his son.

Ok but what am I suppose to do with this?

Y/d: So I was thinking that... You can marry his son?

That's it. My mouth went completely shut. What does he mean!!!

Y/d: And they have invited us to their mansion for dinner and a little meeting about this marriage.

I was about to scream my lungs out when my oppa said.

Jk: Don't scream, my ears are not ready to bleed.

I ignored his words

Y/n: DAD! I am just 19 years old! I HAVEN'T EVEN GRADUATE how-

Y/d: You can continue your study after marriage too and his son is cold hearted but I am sure he will take care of you not only this I want you to break his cold heart as well.

But why me?
I started to cry. But silently. My mom hugged me tightly to comfort me.

Y/n: Seriously d-dad?
Tears are continuously falling down from my eyes.

Y/d: Listen princess. I am doing this for your own good. Listen to me, I have never asked anything from you. I know it's ridiculous but can't you do this for me?

I stopped crying as I started to think for a moment.

Yeah well dad never asked anything from me as I always act like a princess here but I am too clumsy and childish to even handle my own health and this marriage then how?

Y/n: Dad, oppa and mom always call me childish and clumsy then how? How is he even gonna handle me? Or how I am gonna handle a married life?

Y/m: Y/n listen to me dear. We said that in a joking tone never take it seriously okay? We all love you and always choose the best for you. But yeah you do have to be responsible and this is also a good solution for being matured girl now.

I nodded my head. Till feeling a weird sensation.

After a long taking and deciding, I finally told them that I am ready to fulfill this wish.
Even though I don't know that boy, but I believe my parents and my brother more than myself. And I am determined to make this arranged marriage work.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧