Agreed

Tae pov

I was sitting on my office cabin thinking about my own decisions when someone interrupted me. And he is none other than my best friend and also my manager.

Jimin: Taehyung are you still thinking about your decision?
He asked as he put the files on the table.

Tae: Hmm... I feel like I am gonna ruin that unknown girl's life and also mine.
I said while I was looking through my schedule.

Jimin: I am sure you are not going to ruin it. You definitely gonna make everything better. You have to get out from your past life you can't be stuck there right?.
He said as he sat on the couch while looking at me.

Tae: yeah but-
He cut me off

Jimin: No buts. Well you have to go home early today right? As Jeon's family are invited in your mansion for dinner?

I nodded as I looked at him

Jimin: Then Mr. CEO you may leave, your manager will handle everything.

Tae: Hmm...
I said as I got up from my chair and left my cabin.

Time skip to 7pm

I was all ready and nervous at the same time.

And the moment I heard the door bell rang my heart beat went higher than ever.

What is happening to me?

Y/n pov

We have arrived to Kim's mansion. We entered to their mansion and both of them welcome us with a very happy manners. Which I love it a lot to be honest.

I was feeling a little awkward as well. Oh well my outfit.

T/m: Oh dear you grown up so well

She said as she hugged me warmly.

T/d: Please come inside.
He said in a very soft tone

We were sitting on the living room area. I was feeling nervous as hell. When suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder.

It was Mrs.Kim

T/m: Dear are you feeling okay?
She asked

I just nodded my head and gave a fake smile to her.

T/m: it's okay, you can share anything with me. You are just like my daughter.
She said in a soft tone.

Suddenly someone came downstairs.

And I looked up to see his face... Seriously... My jaw dropped to the floor.

 My jaw dropped to the floor

Tae pov

I wore my casual outfit and came downstairs. I saw a pretty girl sitting on the couch while my mom is sitting beside her. When she looked at me. I can see her jaw dropped to the floor.

Maybe she is also a gold digger? Or a slut like other girls? Seriously dad choose a gold digger for me? Disgusting.

I didn't even looked at her and sat beside my dad. While they talk about some business stuffs and I maintained my cold face.

Y/n pov

Since the moment he have came here, he didn't even speak a word to anyone. Such a coldass. No- not coldass. Also a jerk maybe.

After a long time of this chatting we ate dinner and again started to talk. But this time it was about the marriage between me and that coldass.

Tae pov

T/d: Taehyung you go take y/n to the garden and talk a little okay? I am expecting you to act soft towards her.
He whispered the last sentence as I nodded.

Then I took her to the garden. As she was admiring how beautiful and big the garden is. Suddenly she asked.

Y/n: What's your name Mr?
She asked is a soft tone

Tae: Kim Taehyung.
I said.

Y/n: hmm nice name, well my name is jeon y/n, nice to meet you Taehyung.

She said and offered a hand shake but I just looked away. I can feel her disappointed face. But why should I care for a gold digger right?

Y/n: well you know, you can atleast talk a little about yourself. I introduced myself but you? Ugh...

Tae: I am the CEO of thv company. I am 26 years old.
I said in a cold voice without even looking at her.

Y/n: wow you are a CEO ? You must be a workholic. And you are 7 years older than me... What a huge age difference.
She said as she giggled a little

What she don't know I am the CEO of the biggest company? That's unexpected... Or is she playing with me? Maybe.

After a akward silence she said

Y/n: Well let's go inside it's a little cold outside.
She said as she started to walk towards the mansion. But suddenly she tripped over a rock and was about to fall on the ground but I caught her just in time.

Y/n pov

Oh shit my clumsy feet will never gonna walk straight. I thought I was about fall on the ground but two pairs of hand wrapped around my tiny waist caught me. And my hands landed on his shoulder.

Shit-... I want to disappear right now. Please God take me right now. Why am I alive still now? Oh shit!

I immediately stand up and apologized as I ran towards the mansion. While cursing myself.

After a little bit of talking they asked us if we were ready for the marriage.

I nodded my head and Taehyung also nodded his head. Which made me kind a shocked. I mean... That coldass is going to be my husband.

Our parents were happy to see that we both agreed. They also told us they want the marriage to happen as soon as possible so they decided that the marriage is gonna happen in this week on Saturday.

We both agreed after biding goodbye me and my family went to our mansion.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)