Dirty

Tae pov

I was searching a beautiful nightdress for y/n when my eyes fall on a packet which was unopened. I opened it and saw a sexy yet cute nightdress. I never knew that she have this types of nightdress.

I smirked and showed her the nightdress

Tae: I never knew that you have this sexy nightdress.

She widen her eyes in shock.

Y/n pov

Actually Suzumi gave me this nightdress as a gift. I accepted it without even looking what's inside the bag. After coming home I opened the back to see this nightdress. I wasn't mad at her but I did scold her a little for this. And I know that I am never gonna wear it atleast not in front of anyone. But today Taehyung found it! I am literally cursing Suzumi for this!

Y/n: Ahh- actually... It was a gift from Suzumi... And... I don't wear this type of nightdress so I never opened it.

He hummed in response.

Tae: Then wear it now.
He smirked.

Y/n: Do you want me to catch cold or something? And our parents are here, if they see me like this then-...umm..

Tae: Then?

Y/n: Then...they... Will think that umm... We... Are... You got it na?!!!

Tae: No I didn't got it. Spill it out clearly.

Y/n: Theywillthinkthatwearedoingsomethingdirty...
I burst out.

Tae: Again your alien language.... Speak in human langua-

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

So Taehyung went to open the door but i stopped him.

Y/n: YEAH WHAT YOU DOING! Hide that nightdress first!

He sighed and put that in the wardrobe before opening the door.

It was eomma and my mom.

T/m: Ahh Taehyung why are you not coming downstairs, have your dinner.

Y/m: Meanwhile we will take care of y/n.

Tae: I already had my dinner...

They looked at him in confusion.

Y/n: Actually we ate it together don't worry...

Eomma and mom looked at each other with a smile in their face.

Y/m: Okay then I believe, Taehyung will help you with your clothes as well.
She winked at me.

Y/n: MOM..
I whinned.

T/m: Okay take care, and Taehyung, take care of her. Don't be horny.
She winked at him making my cheeks all red.

Tae: MOM...
He whinned.