In love

Y/n pov

Yeah I am being ridiculous now... I am still a fucking virgin... Maybe it's just my stress or something... That's why my periods are delayed.

I think too much... Ahh y/n stop it.

I was looking at the moon through the balcony when suddenly someone back hugged me. It was obvious that who is that. So I didn't flinched or startled.

Tae: You will catch cold yniee...
He said in a soft yet gentle tone.

Y/n: Taehyung?

Tae: Yes love...

Y/n: I want to go somewhere...
I said while hesitating a little.

Tae: Where you wanna go love?

Y/n: Umm... t-to Pa-

Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang...

Tae: Ahh wait a little I will be right back...

I nodded and he left to revive the call.

I have been thinking too much because... I feel the emotions inside me... Different one. So unusual.

Well me and Taehyung are now....umm... that 'Lovey Dovey' couples now. So I was thinking that maybe we can go for honeymoon? But that asshole have to revive his presious call... Ahhh sometimes I hate him so much that- I wanna choke his to death...

Ahhh calm down y/n calm down...

I was hesitating because... I don't think so he will go until I graduate...

I overheard their conversation with Jungkook oppa and Taehyung.

Taehyung said that, he want me to graduate first then we will go for honeymoon... With a fresh mind with fresh start...

Soon Taehyung came to the balcony and asked.

Tae: Yeah sorry... Well what were you saying?
He said in gentle tone as he hold my palm with his slender ones.

I felt my cheeks burn, I am nervous now... Should I ask him or not?

Y/n: Umm... What's your plan after I graduate?

Tae: Umm... Maybe we will start our new chapter after you graduate.

Y/n: What new chapter... ?
I was dumbfounded.

Tae: Like... It's totally up to you... We can go for honeymoon which I have been thinking for so long... and we will make new memories there...

He smiled. A genuine one, not smirk, ginning or what so ever.

Tae: It's alright... I will never force you for anything. When you will feel free we can step a step forward.

I nodded as I smiled.

Y/n: Why you are so good?

Tae: Am I?
He asked as he chuckled slightly.

Y/n: Yes you are... Have I ever said that you look so hot when the moonlight is hitting your white milky skin.
I blurt out suddenly not realizing what have I said. It just slipped out from my mouth.

I looked at his experience which was surprised. He didn't expect me to be this bold.

Tae: I-i... Since when you became so cheesy?

Y/n: Since when I came to this world. And how dare you say that it's cheesy! It's the truth.
I giggled.

Tae: You are something else I never seen before.

Y/n: Then mister you haven't seen the proper me yet...

Tae: Indeed...
He chuckled.

Author pov