Sick

Tae pov

I woke up at 7am. Did my morning routine and wore my suit. Then I went downstairs to have my breakfast, into my shock I saw y/n sitting on the dinning table while scrolling through her phone.

Tae: You woke up early today?
I sounded shocked.

Y/n: Oh yeah. Well good morning.

I just nodded and sat on the dinning table to have my breakfast. While I saw her looking at me with a poker face. What now?

Tae: What?

Y/n: Nothing.

Sus.

Y/n pov

I actually woke up early because I don't like having my breakfast alone. I was waiting for him and suddenly he came downstairs to have breakfast.

Why he have to look so handsome, even in his regular suits. Oh god please forgive me for checking my own husband like a pervert.

 Oh god please forgive me for checking my own husband like a pervert

He was shocked to see me awake already. As I usually wake up at 9am. I even said good morning to him but that coldass just nodded his head.

What do you mean bro? Wish me back na! Asshole.

I also ate my breakfast with him and then he was ready to left.

Y/n: Well when you gonna come home today?
I asked

Tae: Around 9pm.

Y/n: Liar.
I mumbled

Tae: What?

Y/n: Umm nothing, well goodbye then, take care. Don't skip your meals!
I said.

He just nodded and left, without even saying any other words. What an asshole!

Time skipped

I was laying on my bed watching K-drama in my phone. I mean I don't have anything to do now as my classes are going to start from next month.
I should enjoy my vacation hehe.

Tae pov

I was working my butt off. I indeed skipped my lunch. And I am feeling a little weak. But I can't help but to pressure myself.

Time skipped

I can barely feel myself now because it's already past 10pm and I am still working.

Suddenly y/n called me and I received it.

In call

Y/n: Where are you?

Tae: At work.
I said

Y/n: When are you going to come back? It's already so late.

Tae: I will back in half an hour.

Y/n: Okay. Well did you have your lunch and dinner?

Shit. Should I lie?

Tae: Yes.

Y/n: Okay then take care. Come home fast.

I hummed in response and hung up. I shouldn't have lied to her but what else should I do?

Ugh I am feeling so weak now. But I have to complete it for tomorrow's meeting.

I continue working for an hour and then left my cabin. I went towards my car and drove off.

I entered the mansion to see y/n laying on the couch. Maybe waiting for me? It's already 11pm by now.

I was feeling so weak that I straight went to my room and laid down on my bed. I didn't even changed my clothes.

Y/n pov

I woke up to see it's almost 11:30pm. He is back? I went upstairs to his room. I knocked his door first but didn't get any response. I knocked again but still no response. So I just entered his room.

I saw he was laying on his bed without even changing his clothes. His bag were on the floor while he was still wearing his socks.

What happened? I went near him and put my palm on his forehead.

Shit he is having high fever! I rushed towards the kitchen and bought a towel and water in a bowl. I also bought thermometer to check his temperature. It was 103°. Oh no, it's not good. I put the towel on his forehead. And then I removed his coat, unbutton his upper two buttons of his shirt. Also loosen up his pants a little. I removed his socks as well.

I took care of him until his temperature dropped a little. I checked his temperature again to see it was 102°. Still not good. I continue doing that whole night.

I didn't sleep the whole night. And it was already 6:30am. The maids are already here working and cooking breakfast. I went to them and asked them to make chicken soup for him.

Tae pov

I woke up to feel a wet thing on my forehead. It was a towel, I looked around to see there was a bowl of water on the night stand. My coat was on the couch including my bag. My shirt buttons were opened. Also my pants were loose a little.

Huh? What happened last night. I got up and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard. Suddenly I saw the door open. Revealing y/n with a tray on her hand.

Y/n: You woke up? Well great, have it while it's hot.
She said making me confused as fuck

Tae: Huh? What happened to me? And what is this...
I asked

Y/n: Ugh you had a high fever last night. So I took care of you and it's chicken soup have it-

Suddenly my stomach growled. Making me feel embarrassed.

Y/n: You didn't had your dinner last night did you?

I slightly nodded my head.

Y/n: What about lunch? You skipped that too?

I hummed in response.

She sighed before saying.

Y/n: Just have it now. And you are not going to your work today.

Tae: NO I have to go. I have been working on that presentation for so long. I gotta present that today.

She sighed again.

Y/n: Don't skip your meals.
She said and started to clean up my room.

Tae: You don't have to do that, I will clean it up la-
She cut me off

Y/n: Don't speak to me. Just drink that soup. Hurry up, it's almost 7:15am.

I nodded and drink that soup.

After that I took a shower and got ready to go for work.

I was expecting that y/n will say goodbye to me as she usually does but today she didn't. Strange.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)