Butterflies

Y/n pov

I woke up early and saw his hands wrapped around my waist. I slightly moved away from him and got up. Thankfully I didn't stained the bed. Then I went to my room and did my morning routine, also took a hot shower. Then went downstairs to have my breakfast.

I sat on the dinning table while Taehyung also came downstairs wearing his perfect suit.

So hot as hell. I can't stop drooling over my own husband. Shit.

He than sat beside me and asked.

Tae: Did you sleep well?
He smirked at me.

Y/n: U-umm y-yeah... Did I made you feel uncom-

Tae: No you didn't. If you want we can sleep together from now on.

I looked at him with a shocked yet happy face.

Y/n: REALLY?

He hummed in response.

I don't know why but I immediately hugged him.

Ahhh I just love him.

Time skipped

Tae pov

I was thinking how y/n is doing or how was her exam. I think she is at home right now. I should call her right?

With that I called her.

In call
Y/n: Yes?

Tae: How was your exam?

Y/n: Oh IT WAS GREAT ! THE EXAM WAS EASY!

Tae: Okay good. Well what are you doing now?

Y/n: Studying for the next exam.

Tae: Hmm you need anything?

Y/n: Yeah... But you will probably gonna say no so what's the point of asking?

Tae: Tell me I won't say no.

Y/n: Bring me some snacks specially dark chocolates...

Tae: Anything else?

Y/n: No that's all.

Tae: Okay... Well I will be back at 7pm today.

Y/n: Umm oka. Bye then.

Tae: Hmm..

After that I hung up the call.

She really loves to eat chocolates and jung foods while she is on her period.

I chuckled internally.

I finished my work as fast as I can and went home early after buying a tone of snacks.

Y/n pov

After studying for hours I thought to take a break. So I went downstairs to watch TV. Meanwhile Taehyung came home. Handing me some bags. Which was filled with snacks and chocolates.

Y/n: AHHH!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!
With that I hugged him thightly.

I started to eat those snacks while watching tv. It's fun... But I am sure I am gonna suffer after eating this.

Time skipped

It's already dinner time so we sat on the dinning table and started to eat our dinner.

Y/n: How was your today?
I said as I looked at him.

Tae: Hmm it was ok. How is your preparation for tomorrow?

Y/n: Good. I am all prepared.

He hummed in response.

After eating dinner we went to our shared bedroom. Yeah, I have already settled my clothes and everything there.

After doing my night routine I laid down on the bed while Taehyung is in the washroom.

Shit the cramps are gonna kill me. I thought to bring a hot bag for myself, so I went to the kitchen and prepared myself a hot bag and again laid down on the bed while putting the hot bag on my stomach.

Soon Taehyung came back and laid down on the bed. And put the duvet on him. He noticed that I wasn't facing him or wanting to hug him while sleeping.

Tae pov

I saw she wasn't facing me. She always hugs me while sleeping so I whispered to her ears.

Tae: What happened?

She startled at first but then faced me and said.

Y/n: Nothing...

Tae: Liar.

I looked inside the duvet to see a hot bag on her stomach.

Tae: Is it paining a lot?

She looked at me with a confused face. As she don't know that I know what is happening to her.

Tae: The cramps.

Her eyes widen in shock, I can clearly see her shy face.

Tae: Don't need to be so shy, it's natural. Do you need anything?
I asked in a polite tone.

She hummed in response.

Y/n: I need you.

Shit... What did she just said ?

Tae: What-?

Y/n: Ahh you talk too much. Just sleep, I am sleepy.

I glared at her before putting my hand under her top. I started to rub her stomach in a circular motion making her eyes widen in shock.

Y/n: What are you do-

Tae: Shhh... Just sleep, you will feel good.

She just nodded.

Soon she drifted into her dreamland. While I stared at her cute pouty face. I badly wanna kiss her soft pouty lips but I can't. How long do I have to wait god?

When am I suppose to make her mine?

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧