Caring

Y/n pov

I was still crying but silently. I am hungry as hell. So I finally got up from the bed and went downstairs to eat something.

I went to the kitchen and thankfully he cleaned up the kitchen. I looked at the fridge to find something. But there was nothing which can be eat without cooking.

When suddenly someone appeared behind me making me scream my lungs out.

Y/n: AHHHHHHHH

Tae: stop it's me!

Y/n: Oh I thought it was a ghost.
I said in a sarcastic tone.

Tae: Umm... What are you looking for?

Y/n: A brain

Tae: Huh?

Y/n: WHAT else do you think people look for in the fridge?
I said as I went to living room.

He followed me behind and asked.

Tae: You are hungry? Wanna order something?

I nodded my head a little.

Tae: What you wanna eat?

Y/n: i don't know. Just order whatever you want.

He nodded and ordered the food.

Tae: I am going outside to buy some groceries. You need anything?

I thought for a moment and asked him.

Y/n: Bring some painkillers.

He looked at me in a confused face but thankfully didn't asked any questions.

After sometimes the order came. And I saw he have ordered pizza and chocolate milkshake. Which I actually love a lot.

I started to eat them while watching K-drama. When suddenly he came home and handed me 2 bags.

I took them and put them a side and continue my eating as he sat beside me.

Y/n: You want it?

Tae: no I am not hungry

I nodded and continue eating my pizza. In no moment I finished the whole pizza.

He went upstairs to his room as he was feeling board maybe.

After that I took the bags which he gave me. Into my shock I saw there was so many chocolates, hot bag and painkillers.

Huh... I didn't told him to buy me chocolates or hot bag. But whatever I needed that anyway.

I ate the painkiller and took the hot bag and placed it on my abdomen. And started to eat the chocolates while still watching K-drama.

Tae pov

Jimin told me to buy this for her. As she is in pain.

I went downstairs to see her eating the chocolates while the hot bag is on her abdomen. Wow Jimin do really know a lot. Well as he is married he definitely know many stuffs about girls. I also know about that but I just didn't understand the hints.

I went towards her and sat beside her and asked

Tae: You okay?

She looked at me in a confused face.

Y/n: U-umm y-yes.

Liar.

Tae: Oh really. Then what is this
I teased her a little.

She looked at me and understood that I was taking about the hot bags.

Y/n: Mr. Kim Taehyung it's actually a thing that you will not understand.

Tae: Oh really.
Teasing her is fun.

I can see her cheeks turned red as tomatoes.

Y/n: Umm- yeah... just shut up. Lemme watch my K-drama in peace.

Trying to Avoid the topic huh? Well that's enough I guess if I go further more surely she is gonna eat me alive.

Time skipped

I have asked Jimin to send some maids for cooking and also for the chores of the household.

The maids are already cooking dinner for us. While others are doing chores.

I was feeling so bored. Y/n is in her room now while I am scrolling through my phone sitting on the living room area.

Never have I ever been this much bored in my entire life. I am the CEO which means I have tons of work to do but today. I am all empty.

Then I heard some footsteps coming from upstairs. Maybe y/n coming?

What do you expect from a clumsy girl? She will trip and gonna fall from the stairs right? Exactly. She fell on the ground as I rushed towards her. I saw her rubbing her butt while complaining about the stairs.

Y/n: Ah this shitty stairs ugh. My butt-

Tae: You should be careful instead of blaming it to that non-living thing.
I said in a serious tone.

Y/n: Hey you MISTER. Firstly you are not even trying to help me stand up and telling me to not blame this to the stairs. What do you think of yourself huh?

Omg her angry voice sounds like a baby.

I ignored her words and went to the coach again. I can see her angry pouty face.

Cute

Time skipped

Me and y/n is eating dinner now. Omg this girl can eat the hole mansion one day. How can she eat that much but still she is slim. Strange.

Suddenly y/n speak.

Y/n: You have work tomorrow?

Tae: No. I took 1 week off from my work. Mom forced me that's why.

Y/n nodded while smiling. Why?

Y/n: Then do you have any plans for tomorrow?

Tae: Yes

Y/n: REALLY? What is it?
She seems excited.

Tae: Going to sleep all day.

That's it. She looked at me with a poker face.

Y/n: Coldass
She whispered but I heard it.

Tae: What did you just said?

Y/n: Did you heard something?

Tae: Yes

Y/n: Then why you asking when you heard it.

Omg this girl.

After finishing dinner I went to my room. And she went to her room.

God how am I a suppose to deal with this girl. Oh god give me some strength to handle this.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠つ⁠✧⁠ω⁠✧⁠)⁠つ