Bae

Y/n pov

I was actually texting Suzumi and I saved her number as 'Bae'. But here this mister thinking wrong about me.

Y/n: I-i can explain.

Tae: Then explain Mrs.Kim y/n.

Why so scary bro?

Y/n: She I-

Tae: SHE? ARE YOU B-

Y/n: CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME FINISH.

Tae: SURE.

He said in a sarcastic tone.

Asshole.

Y/n: She is Suzumi, my bestie. I saved her name as bae.

Tae: Oh really?

Y/n: Don't you trust me?
I said in a angry tone.

Tae: Yeah I do but-

Y/n: I know it's weird but trust me it's Suzumi... Wait.

With that I grabbed my phone from his hand and called Suzumi in front of him.

In call

Suzumi: what happened why did you called me?

Y/n: Actually umm... Could you tell me what name I gave you while saving your number ?

Suzumi: Wae you aski- oooo gotcha your hubby is being possessive now?
She giggled.

Y/n: Ahhm... Suzumi... the phone is in speaker and Taehyung is in front of me hearing your words.

Suzumi: ..... You know what y/n sometimes I really hate you for this! Ugh whatever, yeah you saved my name as Bae, and I saved your name as Boo.

Y/n: Okay thanks Suzumi, good night.

Suzumi: Good night.

With that I hung up the call.

Then I looked at him with a angry pout.

Y/n: you really don't trust me... I hate you...
I looked away as I said that.

Tae: But I already believed you... You were the one who wanted to PROVE me.

Oh yeah... But whatever he suspected me in the first place also yelled at me.

Y/n: Umm... Yeah but you still suspected me and also yelled at me.... I hate you... Don't talk to me, I am mad at you.

With that I laid down on the bed and covered myself with the duvet.

Tae pov

Ahhh I fucked up. I shouldn't have yelled at her without giving her a chance to speak... I am being possessive... What else do you expect from me huh?...

Then suddenly a naughty idea pooped into my head.

I slowly removed the duvet from her and hovered about her. She opened her eyes as she felt that I removed the duvet from her body but it made her eyes widen in shock that I was hovering above her.

I smirked seeing her cheeks getting a colour of tint red.

Tae: I am sorry... For yelling at you.

She gulped.

Y/n: G-get off me... I-i w-won't forgive you that e-easily...

Sorry but I am Kim Taehyung... I can make everything happen so easily...

Devilish smirk.

I leaned in closer to her ear and whispered in a husky voice.

Tae: I am really sorry my cute wifey...

Her cheeks became red as cherry. She put her palm on her face to cover the beautiful blushing face from me.

I moved her hands from her face and pinned them above her head making her gasp.

Tae: Don't hide this majestic view from me...

She can't maintain eye contact anymore...

Y/n: C-can y-you please s-stop... I- I said I won't forgive you..that e-easily..

Tae: Then I will continue going further until you forgive me...

She looked at me in a confused face but I made everything clear after giving her kisses all over the face.

She giggled.

Then I finally smashed my lips on her making her eyes widen... I slowly loosen the grip where I was holding her hands above her head. She wasn't kissing me back but I didn't stopped. I continue sucking her lips like a hungry beast making her lips swollen in a second. She came to her sense and closed her eyes. Responding my kiss with the same love. Her hands slowly went towards my neck, wrapping it up to make the kiss even more deeper. I was trying to enter my tongue inside her but she was teasing me by blocking my way. I slowly put my hand inside her top and pinched her waist softly, making her mouth open with a gasp. I took the chance and entered my tongue inside her. We fought like no tomorrow and I ended up winning. She then tapped on my chest as she can't breath properly. So I broke the kiss.

We were panting heavily, gasping for air. Her lips were swallow. I was proud, because the reason behind her swallow lips was me.

I then peck her lips softly. Making her cheeks burn.

I am sure she is feeling butterflies in her stomach now... But I want to turn it into a whole zoo.

I made my way to her jawline, giving open mouth kisses. Slowing went to her neck making her shiver in a new sensation. She wrapped her arms around my neck again... I got my answer that she want more. I started to kiss her neck slowly trying really hard not to suck her neck like a vampire.

Y/n: Ahh-

She moaned... Because I kissed her sweet spot. I found it.

I kissed her sweet spot again, earning another sinful sound from her pretty little mouth. It's turning my little beast on. I kissed her collarbone softly. Giving goosebumps all over her body.

I badly wanna suck her and give her love bites... But I can't, our whole family is here.

Then I looked at her face... It was a mess. A beautiful mess, created by me.

I giggled seeing her mess. She looks so fucking innocent. I wanna break this innocence right now. But I can't... I need to wait.

Y/n pov

I was feeling the whole zoo in my stomach because he never went these far. He always kiss my lips nothing else but today... He made me feel a new sensation, not complaining... It was good... It will be a lie if I say I want him to stop right now.

He was staring at me... deeply. He looks so fucking hot. His hands were still on my waist caressing it gently.

Y/n: Why did you sto-

Shit... I was about to spill out the truth. I can see him smirking. He got it what I mean.

Tae: You want more?

I can't take it anymore. I am embarrassed, feeling shy, blushing like a tomato and many more.

Tae: Cute.
He giggled.

Tae: Now tell me, did you forgive me or not?

I slightly nodded while still being flustered.

Tae: I need words wifey.

AHHHH so romantic... My heart is too weak bro.. have some mercy!

Y/n: Y-y-yes.

He then kissed my forehead and laid down beside me, hugging me like a koala.

I put my right hand on his soft hair, caressing it while laying on the bed straight. I turned off the nightstand lamp and fall asleep with my glacier.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ ⊂⁠(⁠´⁠・⁠◡⁠・⁠⊂⁠ ⁠)⁠∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°