𝟐𝟔. 𝐴𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑒, 𝑀𝑟. 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔

Начните с самого начала

"I HAVE A DAUGHTER AND A SON I NEVER KNEW ABOUT!" The other two gasped quite loudly at the news.

A son and a daughter, twins. Twins he never knew he would get to, and ever have. This brought him back to the day when Visenya and Rhaenyra went to Dragonstone to retrieve their brother's egg from him, when Mysaria revealed she saw Visenya in the Street of Silk the night the twins were conceived.

Corlys stayed far away from Daemon but closer than Laenor, it was clear as day how upset Daemon was, his quickened breathing and reddened face were signs of that.

"What are you looking for? We could help you," Laenor offered and shrugged at his father.

"Letters. In theory, Visenya sent me around fifteen letters telling me the same thing in each of them," Daemon spoke while searching.

"Wait! Princess Visenya? Viserys' firstborn?"

Daemon slowly turned around with a murderous look on his face. The fact was beside the point, no matter how shocking it was.

"Not the point, Father," Laenor added, hoping to avoid his father ending up like Ser Addam. Which seemed to get him off Daemon's back, it's better to have him as an ally than an enemy.

"This information stays in here. Not a word to anyone, Rhaenys and Laena included. I catch that you've said anything to them and I won't give a fuck that you're family. Understood?" Daemon warned, making himself more intimidating.

"We both do. Right, Father?" Corlys nodded. "Now, I have a plan we can try out."

It was simple but a plan still. Laenor told his father to put his leadership position to use and call for his troops to literally empty their pockets and show their belongings, because 'someone' had told him that some soldiers had taken things from the battlefield, and how it could be a greyscale carrier.

As expected, there were groans and complaints because now everyone wanted to party, but the current matter was way more important than that.

"What do you think you are doing, Brother?"

"Not now, Vaemond," Corlys nudged him with his shoulder.

Eventually, Laenor found an unopened letter and handed it to Daemon so he could confirm —finding the culprit— and as expected, Daemon beat him to the point where the man would now fight a new battle himself.

Daemon grabbed the letter to the point where he wrinkled the paper because of how strong he was gripping it. "First and only warning, if you take something that is addressed to me... You'll end up worse than him," he pointed to the bloodied man, taking in the fear in everyone's faces.

Someone among the group of men smirked and secured one of the letters inside his pocket, since he had disposed of the others, this bit of information could become very useful one day.

"Now you may continue with the party," Daemon added deadpanned but with humor. He retired to his chambers to read the original letter, lamenting his mistakes.

If he hadn't been so reckless then maybe Daemon could have noticed that Visenya was with child, but what is done is done.

But Daemon could never forget this. "A son... Aemond..." He whispered with a wavering voice.

He had a male heir and it was taken away from him too soon. He read in the diary that Visenya had tortured and killed the main suspects, as they weren't useful.

Even though Daemon felt an intense anger his sadness overpowered it. For the rest of the day, Daemon let himself grieve the loss of his son, someone he didn't know but realized he wanted in his life.