|You Are Everything My Heart Desires|

Почніть із самого початку

When she made her way back to the lower floors, she waved them to bring the boy into the bathroom before she stumbled. Her parents reached out to stabilize Will and Fletcher while Gleeson and Chiron rearranged their hold on Ethan.

"Lea?" Her Mother asked, brushing the hair away from Lee's face before looking over at Leaneira in worry. "What happened?"

Chiron pursed his lips, looking up towards the ceiling as if he could see the sky from there. "The sun chariot has stopped moving. It may not be anything serious."

"I thought you said Apollo wasn't the god of sun?"

"He's the god of sunlight," Lea corrected, shaking it off. "Giving him a connection to the sun alongside the fact that he is on very good terms with Lord Helios." She continued on, gesturing for them to lower Ethan into the bath. The boy gasped, eyes snapping open as the cleansing immediately took hold. He blinked, groaning in relief before weakly turning his head. His eyes met hers, and she gave him a smile; pained as it was. "Hi, E."

"Elle..."

She sniffled, reaching over to grab the cloth out of the moon water. "Hi, Ethan."

"Drew?"

"She's on her way," Lea told him. "She had to beat up the people that kidnapped you. I'll get her as soon as she's finished."

"No," he cried. "Trap. They want you... want you gone. Have help."

"What do you mean?"

But he didn't answer, coughing as the cleansing forced the curse to manifest. Lea inwardly cursed, rubbing him down with the cloth. "Ethan," she said, and her worse spoke magic. "This day, I have worked magic. Heal well, in this place with me and mine. Live well... You are a dear friend, and I care everything for the lives of compatriots."

He shook, her mageia began to pour out of his pores like smoke and being absorbed by the crystals around the bathroom. Lea sniffled as he sank into a deep slumber as that old curse lifted from him completely.

"You care about him a lot," Lee Fletcher noted. Lea nodded, wiping some sweat away from his bangs as the curse continued be torn away. "Il est l'amour platonique de ma vie," she cleared her throat. "One of my best friends."

Lea blinked, gaze turning to the walls of the room.

"Leaneira?" Chiron questioned before a smile appeared on her face.

"They did it!" She cheered, feeling the effects from miles away. "Queen Hera has been freed!" It was a bit worrying there if Lea was being honest. Now that she thought about it, she did the remember feeling an emptiness coming from the Heavens as if her Aunt and Uncle were no longer there. A literal missing piece of a puzzle. But now, she could sense power wafting into the air. She could feel her Father reaching out towards it, sensing her other Aunts and Uncle reaching outwards. She could just about envision it, a looping chain coming together as one. It was like holes in the ozone layer healing themselves and becoming stronger than ever.

Her mageia burst from around her, giving off small flares of light like fireworks.

"That's wonderful news," Chiron says. "I suppose we should await them at Camp."

Lea nodded sharply. "I'll take you," she said, standing to her feet.

"I don't think you should," Paul commented hesitantly. "He said it was a trap?" He looked at Ethan who was floating in the battle, eyes close peacefully and the curse no longer wafting around him. Lea shook her head. "I'll be fine," she assured them. "And if it's really a trap, then I'd just teleport back or fight my way out in case they have something for my magic." Which she doubted. She and Lou Ellen led the charge of marking the camp with talismans that boost their powers, writing sigils into just about everything from tree bark that the dryads let them carve up to the blades of grass even the lava wall had sigils carved in them.