A Funtime in Busan

Start from the beginning

Doomfist:That must be Asa's daughter. She seems to be more of a inferior fighter than her mother.

I believe that she won't prove as much as a threat. However, i need to plan for Talon's next operation. One that I'm sure will succeed.

Mauga may have failed his task, but now it means it's time for Talon to strike back stronger.

Y/N's POV

Watchpoint Gibraltar

We returned back to base after our mission in Samoa. The Orca landed and it's doors opened.

Y/N:Alright Mikkell we are back home.

Baptiste:All we have to do is talk with Winston about the outcome of our mission. Then he'll be able to provide you a safe way passage to your destination.

Mikkell:Are you sure?

Kiriko:I mean Winston is a cool boss. I'm just glad that he's not one of those strict bosses.

We stepped out of the Orca Winston was already waiting for us outside.

Winston:Baptiste, i just watched the newsreport. It's a good thing that you all managed to overcome Talon's forces.

Baptiste:Well it was a good thing that i know every little thing about Mauga.

Y/N:Winston, the man who you see right now is alongside us.

Mikkell just stared at Winston being shocked at the fact that he's a gorilla.

Mikkell:Y-you are a Gorilla!

Winston:Scientist.

Mikkell:But still!

Y/N:Don't worry about it Mikkell i had the same reaction as well. Just next time expect practically anything to happen.

Kiriko:I mean Y/N and I can show you something a little weirder. If you'd like to jump into that rabbit hole.

Winston:Enough of the side conversations. It's time for a mission debrief as well with providing Mikkell his saftey.

We walked inside of Winston's labatory as we told him about our encounter with Talon's agent known as Mauga. Then Mikkell told Winston about Talon's relationship wifh Null Sector.

Winston:So Talon is working alongside Null Sector? This is a big development for us. I need to inform everybody right now.

Kiriko:So what's the game plan, Winston. Do you want us to focus more on Talon or continue to focus on Null Sector.

Winston:Null Sector is still our top priority, Kiriko. It's just that we need to begin operations in taking down Talon as well.

Baptiste:Indeed, Talon has wealth to continue funding their own and others operations.

Y/N:Yeah but it appears Talon likes to hide in the sidelines. Well until now.

Mikkell:That was Doomfist's whole plan. He wanted to ensure that Talon's involvement in these attacks were concealed at all costs.

Winston:Well you did a good thing at telling us.

He walked over to a board that had Talon listed on it. It mainly had a question mark on it.

Winston takes out a marker and writes "involved with Null Sector" on the board.

Winston:You three also brought the tape recording for documentation purposes, right?

Kiriko:Yeah we have it right here.

Kiriko throws Winston the recorder that was disguised as a pack of gum. He catches it and begins to inspect it.