Chapter 1: A new world and an old Friend(?)

"... Where is this place?"

A young man with a slim body watched the trees around him, their shades dampening the sunlight from above like a roof.

"I remembered being at home and falling asleep... Am I dreaming right now?"

Thinking about it, he tried to pinch himself on the arm... Only for it to be as painful as a pinch would be.

"Ouch! Guess not."

Wincing slightly, he tried to remember what he had done before finding himself here.

"I ate dinner, took a shower, and went to sleep... Nothing wrong with that."

"Maybe something happened during my sleep? It would make sense..."

"It looked like I'm in a forest... At least my clothes are passable for being outside."

Right now, he wore a white casual shirt and black shorts that reached to his knee. Luckily, he had a habit of wearing something that let him run away just in case of a house fire so he could wear it outside just fine at least.

As for the fact that he is walking barefooted, there are well over a hundred excuses he can make to gloss it over so it's not a problem at all.

"Hmm?"

Moving around the area, he found that there was some stuff lying inside his shorts pockets.

Taking it out, he found a wallet, a fully charged phone, and a piece of folded paper.

"It's my wallet and phone, that's for sure."

"So what's this paper supposed to be?"

Opening it up, he only found a word on it.

"... '[Status]'?"

Ding!

===

Name: Ichor Redwood

Race: Human

Physique: Vitality Blood Physique

Level: 1 (0/100)

Blessing: Blessing of Blood (Ichor)

Skill: <Recovery>, <Minor Heal>, <Minor Concealment>, <Appraisal>

===

Looking at the panel floating in front of him, Ichor felt like his brain had just been sent to the Arctic.

"... Am I really not dreaming right now?"

First, he found himself in a forest in nowhere, next it's this panel that looked like those from the novels he had read in his free time.

A system.

"Well my name is still the same, that's for sure."

"What the heck is 'Vitality Blood Physique'?"

As if the System is sentient and listening to him, a smaller panel appeared next to the main one, showing a description of the physique.

Ding!

===

<Vitality Blood Physique>: Your blood carries a large amount of vitality within, significantly enhancing all of your recovery skills and causing it to become a tonic to those who drink it.

===

"That's... interesting."

Reading the description, Ichor made an odd face at the last part.