Chapter 1- Aston

Parking my Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV in my private underground garage, there's only one thing on my mind—getting upstairs to see Sienna.

I've been out of town for two weeks on business, but now I'm back, and seeing her, wrapping my hands around her neck, and pushing my cock down her throat is the only thing sustaining me.

Sienna is my girlfriend of three years. She has long blonde hair, full pouty lips, and a fantastic body. She doesn't know it, but I've been thinking about taking our relationship to the next level. While I was out of town, I purchased a ring, which I've got hidden in my coat pocket.

It's a 15-carat princess-cut diamond ring that sparkles like a goddamn star in the sky.

I know she'll be fucking surprised when I drop down to one knee and ask her to marry me. All I need to do is get the timing right.

Once I'm in the elevator that leads up to my penthouse apartment, I feel my cock get rock-fucking-hard because I know that I'm about to see her. It's been so long since I've fucked anyone. I need to be inside of her.

Fucking Sienna.

She's beautiful, intelligent, addicting, everything I could want in a wife.

The elevator doors open to my apartment. It's all gray, black, and modern inside, just as I like it.

I drop my bag in the foyer, then go about finding her.

"Babe? Where are you? I'm back from my trip."

I scour the giant chef's kitchen, the living room, and the terrace, but she's not there. So, I make my way to the bedroom.

Once I get closer, though, I hear the stuff of nightmares.

Sienna's voice rings out, "Yes, honey, just like that. Fuck me harder!"

My heart jumps into my throat as I approach the door to the primary bedroom. I don't want to see what's behind that door, but I have to face it. I can't turn away from this.

I open it slowly, knowing that my life is about to change. And there, to my total horror, is Sienna fucking my best friend, Will.

I watch them, face aghast, for about a minute before they notice me.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he rumbles. "I love fucking you."

He's got her spread out on my bed, her legs open as he thrusts into her.

Fuck my life.

"Yes, Will! Yes!" she screams, on the verge of an orgasm.

That's my cue.

I let out a cough, interrupting them, knowing that I won't let Sienna come in front of me for him. She doesn't deserve it. She doesn't deserve anything good ever again.

They both look at me, confused at first, then the shock becomes written on their faces. Finally, they stop what they're doing.

Sienna rolls away from Will, attempting to cover herself with a sheet.

"Oh my god, Aston. What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't be home until tomorrow."

"I thought I'd come to surprise you," I say through clenched teeth. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Will doesn't even look repentant. Instead, he stares at me, his black eyes finding mine, and says, "We have something, man. It's something special."

"What the fuck?" I can't believe what I'm hearing.

I have a fucking ring in my pocket meant for Sienna, and here she is fucking my best friend. And he has the nerve to tell me what they have is special?

"Aston, please." Sienna takes a step toward me. "I never wanted you to find out like this."

"How long has this been going on?" I ask her, ignoring Will.

She looks at me, her blue eyes pleading. "About six months."

I'm gutted.

I feel like a goddamn fool.

How could I not have seen this?

Have I been so wrapped up in work, in making my real estate company successful, that I missed this?

I take one final look at her, at what could've been, and then storm out of the apartment. I can't stay here for one more second, seeing them post-coitus. I need to leave, to breathe, to get some air.

I take the elevator back down to my private parking garage, then jump back into the Mercedes to get the fuck out of dodge.

My heart is beating fast as I drive to the one place where I know I can blow off some steam.

Amethyst Strip Club.

I really shouldn't.

It's a place from my past where bad things happen, and terrible decisions are made.

I used to frequent it when I had a sinful reputation, one I've tried to rehab. I'd get fucked up there and fuck women, primarily strippers. It was hell for my image and horrible for business.

It's taken me years to come back from that time.

As a billionaire, everyone knows my name in town. I need to appear like I have my shit together, especially since I'm running one of the most successful real estate companies in town. We did $400 million in business last year. I must maintain my renown if I want to keep those numbers up.

But I know that I will do this. I'll go to the strip club and have my way with one of the dancers. I'll bury myself in pussy, needing to forget about Sienna. It's the only way to forget what I saw—Sienna screaming for Will's cock.

So I drive like hell, knowing that while I might be on my way to destroy my reputation, I will also get what I want—an escape.

I need to not think of anything now. Not work. Not Sienna. And certainly not fucking Will, the snake.

None of it matters. What concerns me now is covering up the massive amount of hurt threatening to spill out of my fucking heart.

I can't feel it.

It burns like a cigarette scorching my skin, constantly reminding me of what I witnessed.

My heart feels like it might explode from the pain I now carry.

Treacherous betrayal.

I need to run from it.

So I drive and drive, knowing I never need to look back, only forward. Backward holds the memories of what once was—Sienna and me, the life I thought we had built together.

Christmases spent at the penthouse with her in the new, sexy lingerie I bought her 

and trips abroad where we'd explore ancient towns, like Athens and Rome.

Late nights spent fucking, making promises to each other.

I thought I loved her. Hell, I do love her. Deep feelings don't just vanish in a moment, even when you experience deception.

It'll take time for the love I have for her to die.

Meanwhile, the pain she caused me is right there under the surface. It'll destroy me if I let it.

So I drive to the one place where I know I'll be accepted. It's a place where darkness and depravity exist.

The fucking strip club.

Sienna fucking Will will not devastate me.

I'll sabotage everything first.