34 | Truth is revealed in front of Shiza

Third Person

"Where is Saniya?" Asad asked while his narrowed eyes roamed all over the room to find Saniya but he couldn't find her instead he found everyone with their eyes lowered.

Qulsum looked down at the letter in her hand and forwarded it towards Asad.

Asad's inside shuddered thinking of the possibility but somehow he managed to compose himself and took the letter from Qulsum. He swiftly rambled his eyes over the paper, his face grew hard by every second. The veins in his temples started to look prominent as he clenched his jaws. He crumbled the paper in his hand and threw it somewhere. Cursing under his breath he walked towards the bed and slumped down whilst closing his eyes.

"What happened? What was written in that letter?" Asad aunt asked, picking up the crumbled paper she opened it and read it loud.

Asad when you'll find this letter, I'll be gone.
I'm sorry for doing this to you.
You know how much I have struggled all my life to become a super model.
Today morning I received a call from an agency and they wanted to make me face of their product and for that I had to attend today's event at any cost.
I had to choose between my carrier and marriage. I choose my carrier today.
I really love you Asad, you are a great guy. I know you'll understand my condition.
Once I'm done with the shoot I'll come back to you. I promise we can get married then.

I'm sorry for everything, hope you'll forgive your Saniya and I love you.

- Saniya

"She can't do this." Asad uncle roared making everyone snap their head at him. "Mr.Calrson will never sign this deal if you won't get married today. He needs a family man... Asad I don't know what you are going to do or who you are going to marry, I just want this marriage to happen. Do you get that?"

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes. How can he think only about the deal and not about Asad condition.

"What are you saying? Do you think he is in the state to take your bullshit or to even think about your damn deal?" Zayaan stood in front of Asad's uncle glaring at him. He actually wanted to do a lot more than just glaring at him but he controlled himself only cause he didn't want to create any more drama.

"Well it's not our problem Zayaan." Asad's aunt stated, "He wanted that girl, we even agreed for his happiness and now -" she raised her hands in the air quoting, "She left him."
Giving Zayaan a very cunning smile, she walked towards her husband and stood next to him. "This deal is very important for our company and we won't let it slide just because of Asad's runaway bride."

"How can you not care about your own niece. He has done so much for you and your family and you can't even stand with him during his difficult time?" Zayaan's mom said, she couldn't hold back. She had practically raised Asad as her own son.

"Oh! Sympathy card I see..." Asad's aunt shook her head to and fro and pulled her phone to text someone.

Hoisting her head she looked directly at Asad, "So here is a thing Asad, if you love your sister enough, you'll get married today."

Asad snapped his head and looked at her when his ears perceived what she just said. Flaring his nose, he stood up and stormed furiously towards her.

Zayaan and everyone watched in horror as Asad dashed towards his Aunt like a raging bull. Zayaan held Asad arm pulling him away from his Aunt forcefully.

"Dare touch her, I'll destroy everything that matters to you." Asad roared spelling each word loud and clear.

Asad's Aunt looked at him for good two seconds and smiled melaciously.
"Oh c'mon Asad, I'm not that bad. I won't do anything to her but I can't guarantee the same when it comes to my brothers and you already know very well going behind bars and coming out is a piece of cake for them..."