Reasonings are hard to find

Fanart by @kaicrowave

Made: November 30th 2023
Published: November 30th 2023

Tallulah and Sunny's interaction looked into.

Oh, btw, I don't watch any other POV than Tubbo's and I imagine that the whole reason why Tallulah was acting differently was explained on Philza's stream, but I haven't watched it. Soo... bare with me here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't know what to do. After introducing his daughter to Tallulah, he thought they'd get along. Although, it seemed like the little musician was having a rough time, so he didn't hold it against her for not wanting to interact much with his daughter.

It seemed like Sunny was hung up about it for a bit too, the next day they brought it up to him. He didn't know what to do, he didn't think much about it until she spoke about it.

He understood that Tallulah was shy, she understood that she was upset that her father wasn't there when they found her in Purgatory, so he assumed that it was a combination of that and surviving a literal nuclear explosion (something that seemed so familiar to him, for some reason) that made her overwhelmed.

Normally he wouldn't mind, he thought. But when he saw how his daughter reacted at the idea of someone who he's directly told them that they would get along with, but then didn't? He felt like he betrayed his princess somehow, even though it was something that wasn't his fault.

He just hopes he could make it up to her, but the main issue he wants to, no, has to figure out is why?

Has his daughter caught his eight impression personality?

No, because then the other eggs wouldn't have gotten along with her so quickly, as well as the other islanders.

Unless they were just being nice to Sun because they were an egg? All of the other ones being missing so they reflected onto her to cope?

No, because then they would've reacted weird to her after they got their eggs back, they were still nice to her.

Was it because of him?

He had to stop and think about that for a second. It was a pretty big possibility.

Although no one exactly dislikes him, he isn't the most respected person on the island. They all treat him like he's a child. Like, sure, he's 19 years old, and the youngest on the island, but come on! He's proved himself through Purgatory didn't he?

Wait... this isn't about him. This is about his daughter. Shut up brain.

...But it could be his fault. It's possible.

Is it possible for Tallulah to be jealous?

She was the poultry queen, but now SunnySide was his princess.

Could she think that he's not going to care for her anymore now that he has a daughter?

No. No, that's not possible. Why would she be jealous? She has Phil looking out for her as well as Chayanne. He's being selfish, not everything is about him, he's just her Godfather.

Is he even really hers, too? Wilbur didn't give him that title, Philza did. He's the godfather of Chayanne, but Tallulah? Barely.

...Is it rude to think that....?

Anyways, chances are that Tallulah was just overwhelmed with the whole situation. Sure, she talked to the other eggs and islanders, but she knew them already! No duh she wouldn't be shy around them.

And surreee, she talked to Empanada and didn't show much of the shyness he thought she would've. Also sure, she kinda didn't speak much to Sunny. She's just... shy.

SunnySide was a very outgoing egg, she had a material girl personality, he didn't do much to tone it down either. So... he respects that they can be a bit much for others.

He's going to continue with that reasoning and completely ignore how Sunny hides behind his legs when meeting a new person before they directly speak to her.

.

.

.

.

Oh, would you look at that, it's the morning. Who knew that the night would go by so quickly, he should go make sure that Sunny's ok and see if she's awake so he and her can rule the day. They still need to take over the world together, no matter what other people might think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im still warming up, it's been awhile since I last wrote. So don't mind it if it's short or a bit strange.

Besides that, I hope you enjoyed reading :)