All gone

Fanart by @boingward on twitter

Made: June 8th 2022
Published: June 20th 2022

Basically, if Sam killed both Ranboo and Micheal.

TW:
•Character Death
•Murder
•Grieving
•Suicidal thoughts
•Suicide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting told that your husband was dead was one of the hardest things. It was like getting smacked with a brick. But then finding out that your child went missing? Another smack to the face right after.

He didn't know how to react. He never felt as weak as he did at the moment he was told that 2 people from his immediate family were gone. Taken away from him in multiple ways.

How does anyone take that lightly?

He certainly didn't.

His son was ok, there was that at least. Not confirmed dead, just missing. That's fine, he can live with that. He can live with the idea that he can save at least one of them. Just one, all he needs is one. Sure, it'd be nice to have them both, but one's already confirmed dead, so he won't be getting that. That's fine though, he only needs one to be alive. He only needs one to have the will to keep going. It was fine.

IT WAS ALL OK

SURE, HIS SON WAS KILLED BY THE VERY MAN WHO KILLED HIS HUSBAND, BUT THAT WAS FINE!

EVERYTHING WAS OKAY.

HE WAS OKAY.

IT WAS ALL OKAY!

NOTHING WAS WRONG, NOT A SINGLE THING.

SURE, THERE WAS A BLEEDING COPRSE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, BUT THAT'S FINE!

SURE, LIMBS WERE ALL TORN OFF FROM THE BODY AND EVERY BONE THAT WAS EASY TO GET TO WAS BROKEN, BUT THAT'S FINE!

SURE, HE HAD BLOOD ALL OVER HIM AND WAS FUILED WITH NOTHING BUT ANGER, BUT THAT WAS FINE!

SURE, THE TWO PEOPLE WHO CAME WITH HIM TRIED TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO HIM BUT BE ENDED UP STABBING THEM BOTH AND MAYBE KILLING THEM AS WELL, BUT THAT WAS FINE!

EVERYTHING WAS FINE!

He just stood there. Staring at the corpse of his son after viciously tearing apart and/or killing everyone else who comes around him. He didn't need anyone to be around him. It was to much.

He just stared.

What else could he have done?

Going on a killing spree wears you down. No wonder people killed a lot of people in more bigger ways, like explosions. It was tiring doing it manually.