Realization

Fanart by @SaberStar_ on twitter

Made: June 3rd 2022
Published: June 12th 2022

Vaguely speaking, this takes place if different things have happened.

TW:
•Character death
•Blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo felt a smile come on his face once the message went through.

Dream was slayed by TommyInnit

The young blond looked down at the body of his tormentor, "about time you got what you deserved."

Tommy grabbed something from his body before turning to look at the brunette behind him. He then walked over to the shorter, seemingly not minding the blood on him.

"...I think you'd want this more."

The goat was silent as he grabbed the item.

A book.

The book.

The one that brought Wilbur back.

The one he can bring back someone...

"Thank you..." the shorter spoke softly.

He stared at the book.

He honestly didn't know what to think.

This whole time he's been trying to avoid the idea that... his husband... was dead.

He has his son, he had to take care of his son. The mansion needed to be kept well, especially after someone tried to keep it.

He hasn't fully accepted the 'person' who tried to give the mansion to them, though.

Is that why I'm not using it...?

The goat was aware of him trying to overflow himself with work, do things with others to distract himself from a truth. The idea that... he doesn't want to admit it.

Nothing happened.

I'm fine.

So why'd Tommy give me this? Nothing happened. I'm fine.

The brunette sighed as he looked up at the door of the house he was walking to.

He technically lived there as well, now.

"Tubbo! Your back!"

The brunette looked up at the voice, not quite sure what to feel.

"Oh! Are you okay? You don't look it! Well, to be fair, neither do I."

"Ghostboo...?"

"Oh! You're actually talking to me! Yes?" The ghost answered cheerfully, although surprised.

"...How much do you enjoy being dead..?"

"Oh, it's great! I don't have to worry about anything when it comes down to it, and I'm less of an inconvenience, don't you think?"

"...Do you think... that you'd want to come back...?"

"Well, yes, of course I would! But being dead is such a great thing, I feel like you of all people would understand that with how badly you've said you wanted to be in my position!"