Redstone Knowledge

Fanart by @Olacia_as_art on twitter

Made: June 21st 2022
Published: July 6th 2022

Ranboo said, Ranboo smiled, Ranboo...

stayed?

TW:
•Suicidal thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The noises of the two adults arguing behind safe glass was annoying, but honestly?

He didn't care anymore.

Tubbo was scared. He didn't want to die. For a horse of all things, as well. But right now? He honestly didn't care if he did. What good would living do? When he's still in a rivalry with his husband because of their bosses, when his best friend cared about literally everyone else and everything else above him, what more did he have to live for?

Micheal would do fine without him.

Tommy would do fine without him.

Ranboo would do fine without him.

Those were the only three that cared about him. If they'll all be fine with it, why did it matter if he died? Because he was young? He was younger when he died the other 2 times. 9 and 16, he'd say that was pretty young. Now he was 18, on his last one. Was it really worth it?

Some part of him wanted to just... step off. The people he cares for would be fine, so why would he worry? It'd also give the two behind the safe glass a bit of a wake-up call. Well, more of a wake-up explosion, seeing that was what Wilbur described it as.

He stared at the ground of where he stood and the normal floor. He looked up once again at the two arguing.

One of them was there the last time.

When he died before, he promised to save him.

He lied.

No one will save him. So what's the point in saving himself?

Before he knew what he was doing, he moved his foot to step off the pressure plate.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Tubbo, you need to move, I have a plan."

The brunette turned to see a familiar multicolored behind him.

Why bother...

He still found himself doing it as the enderman took his place. He looked at the taller who held a soft smile.

"Go up, everything will be okay."

That expression...

That was a smile that he's worn before. After a certain firework explosion happening, he had it. The face of acceptance.

For him, he accepted that his death was looked over, because the person who killed him was a powerful ally. One they needed, so they couldn't get angry at it. He couldn't get angry at it either. He just had to accept it happened, and move on.

This was not like that. The tall hybrid wasn't accepting something that happened, he was accepting what was going to happen. He was accepting his fate, rather it being him than anyone else.

"No," the brunette spoke, "I'm not letting this happen to you."

"Tubbo, please just go up the latter—"