Chapter 31

Only Mature content ahead

Lucasia immediately kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her lips harshly against his. She had missed this so fucking much. She could not resist his kiss. She needed it too much. She felt Valentino groan softly through the kiss before pulling her impossibly closer to him by the waist, his mouth never once leaving hers.

She moaned softly through the kiss when he abruptly thrust his tongue in her mouth exploring every corners of his mouth. She gripped his hair and tugged harder on it while their tongues fought for dominance, twirling around the other sensually.

Valentino gripped her hips and tugged her closer devouring her red and swollen lips like a mad beast that's been starving for years. "Val.." She moaned in between kisses needing to feel him inside her.

Upon hearing her moan his name, he swiftly removed the things on the counter and lifted her up placing her on top of it. The cake long forgotten. Valentino then broke the kiss and settled in between her legs, staring at her with desire, lust and hunger in his eyes.

"I miss that. I miss your soft lips so fucking much Gattina" He whispered against her lips before kissing her deeply and ripping her apron making her gasp in surprise.

He then started trailing kisses on her neck and slipped his hands under her t-shirt caressing her soft skin lovingly. Lucasia arched her back in need and wrapped her legs around him pressing her closer to her throbbing wet pussy. She could practically feel him rock hard against her and that just turned her on even more.

"I need you Gattina.. I need you.. so much. I'm all yours my Goddess" He whispered sucking and licking her neck pleasurably. She instantly closed her eyes and gripped his neck loving the sweet sensation of pleasure spreading through her with each lick, each kiss, each stroke of his tongue against her neck.

She gasped softly when he sucked just where her pulse was making her pussy throb even more. Unable to resist the desire coursing through her veins, she started grinding her body against his making him groan softly.

He instantly pulled away when she started grinding harder against him and went down on his knees staring at her the whole time. He then removed her pants and gripped her legs. "I'm going to fuck you so hard Gattina, you won't ever want another man in your life" He said, his voice laced with dominance and possessiveness. His grey eyes darkening considerably with lust and desire.

She stared back at him, her own hazel eyes filled with lust and need. Keeping eye contact with her, Valentino ripped her panties making her gasp softly before he slowly inched closer to her pussy while gripping her legs tighter.

"Look at how wet my good little girl already is. So dripping wet for your devil hmm?" He whispered staring at her wet pussy with a soft growl. She saw him inhale the scent of her arousal and his eyes darkened even more.

Without warning, he pressed his face against her pussy and slammed his tongue inside her roughly. She moaned loudly and threw her head back in pleasure loving the feel of his thick wet tongue inside her... Slowly and sensually, Valentino started licking her wet pussy, slurping on her juices and twirling his tongue all over her slit.

"Fuck.. Val" She moaned and arched her back in pleasure when he trailed his wet tongue all over her pussy, tracing her curves with his tongue before pulling out and slamming right back in roughly.

Again and again, he pulled out his tongue and slammed right back in roughly. Each time his tongue hit her deeper and she clenched around it feeling her legs tremble slightly with the intense waves of pleasure coursing through her.

She soon started grinding against him fucking his face and tightening his legs around him while he tongue fucked her hard, fast and rough making her moan again and again while her body shook with the intense wave of pleasure. She had wanted this for so long. Those wet dreams and the amount of time she fucked herself at the thought of him only made her pussy throb even more while he moved his tongue up and down then in and out fucking her in such a pleasurably way that it had her gripping his hair tightly. And just when she felt herself coming closer to her release, Valentino pulled out his tongue making her whimper.