Chapter 3

Dedicated to purple_skyfics My Little Sister. My kind, caring and loving sister that always brings joy to the depths of my soul. My one and only little one. I love you.

Lucasia immediately went to her car and grabbed the file before stalking back inside the house. She then stopped in front of the office door and looked back at her brother happily eating chocolate, listening to music and sitting with guys he didn't even know could kill him in just a snap of their fingers.

She sighed deeply, she couldn't believe her life changed so much in just a few seconds. She was now married to a Mafia boss, to a monster when she was so close to punishing another one. Jonathan king, I hate you even more now, she thought clenching the file tightly. She then took a deep breath and opened the door before throwing the file on his table.

"You really got no manners" Valentino said with disbelief.

She rolled her eyes in response. "I have manners asshole but not when dealing with people like you," Lucasia spat venom in her voice. He didn't reply and simply examined the file before keeping it in his drawer after a heavy sigh.

"You can go and see your brother now. We are going to share the room by the way. You are now Mrs king whether you like it or not" Valentino said standing up and staring into her eyes.

She scoffed in reply." I wasn't waiting for your permission" She said before opening the door and slamming it shut.

She immediately walked towards her brother, removed his earphones and pulled him into a tight hug. "Are you okay, my Orion?" She asked searching his face for any injuries.

"I'm fine sis. Why are you worried? These guys are nice " Orion replied pointing to the two good looking men who were observing her curiously and sympathetically.

"Hi I'm Ares, Mr king's right hand man," The man on her right said. He was muscular as well and had dark brown eyes, dark brown hair and thin pink lips. A stoic expression on his face.

"And I'm Alex. Mr King's left hand man and best friend. Nice to meet you," The other man said cheerfully. This one had pitch black hair, blue eyes like the deepest blue of the ocean and sharp jawline. Thin pink lips that curved in a cheerful smile and muscular body as well.

"The pleasure is not return" She simply stated narrowing her eyes.

"Ouch.. That hurts" Alex said in a dramatic tone clenching his chest as if in pain.

Lucasia rolled her eyes in response. "I will drop my brother to my mom's place" She said before quickly taking her brother's hand in hers and throwing his school bag over her shoulder.

"I will come with you" Alex said cheerfully.

"Why?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Boss here asks me to come with you when you will drop him so.." Alex trailed off rubbing the back of his neck.

She sighed in reply and went outside silently clearly aware of Alex following behind. She then entered inside the car and started the engine. Alex simply sat in the back with her little brother without saying anything and she was thankful for that. She definitely wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Hey buddy, don't tell mom about our small trip here, Okay " She said after a few seconds, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Why?" Orion asked innocently.

"Don't tell her. You know mom doesn't like it when you talk to strangers.." She simply replied, her heart aching. She was telling her own brother to lie to their mom.

"Okay I won't. I will tell her we spend time together in the park" Orion said with a soft smile.

"Good boy though lying is not good Okay? Only this time. Promise?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Promise sissy " Orion replied smiling.

"Good" She said with a soft sigh before focusing back on the road ahead and they all remained in a strangely comfortable silence for the the rest of the ride. Her mind still processing that she just married the brother of the man she despised.

                                  ***

"I'm fine mom, really don't worry" Lucasia said for the hundredth time, trying to get out of the tight hug her mom was giving her.

" Fine I'm letting you go but next time inform me when both of you want to do things together, ok?" Her mom asked her with her beautiful hazelnut eyes and kind smile.

She felt guilty for lying but she definitely couldn't tell her mom the truth and stress her out. Heck she didn't even know how she was going to tell her mom she got married. She sigh deeply. "Yes mom" She simply said.

"Alright. Good" Her mom replied finally breaking the hug. "Take care of yourself okay" She added caressing her cheek.

"I will. Take care of yourself and Orion too" She replied staring over her mom's shoulder to look at her brother who was now happily watching TV.

"We will"Her mom said to which she nodded.

"Very well... I will take my leave now. Bye mom "Lucasia said turning to leave.

" Bye! " Her mom replied cheerfully just when she got into the car. Lucasia stared in her direction one last time before starting the engine and driving at full speed. She was filled with wrath for landing into such a situation. Just this morning she was happy and now... Here she was heading to hell itself. She clenched her jaw and gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"You know he may seem heartless and I'm not trying to defend him. I know what he did was wrong but he's just unfortunately blinded by love for his little brother" Alex said making her loosen her grip slightly.

Would she do that for her brother if she was in his place? After all she loved her brother to death. But her brother was nothing like Jonathan. What Valentino did was definitely wrong and she was definitely going to make him pay. She would make his life a living hell!

Don't forget to vote, Thank you!!