Chapter 5

Lucasia slowly woke up and sighed deeply when she found herself in his room. Ah she had hoped it was a bad dream and when she wakes up today... She would be in her house... If only it was this easy. If only she could snap her fingers and go back in time but unfortunately it was not in her capabilities. Taking a deep breath, she sat up straight and looked towards the couch to see if he was there but thankfully it was empty. Well at least he's gone.

Contented that he was not there. She quickly got up from the bed, took her clothes and went into her bathroom to freshen up. After 15 minutes she finally came out fully dressed in simple black jeans and a black sweater since she was most certainly not allowed to go to work.

She still could not believe she was now stuck here. Her freedom stolen from her and now she had to live with that fucker. Sighing heavily, she observed the room she would probably be staying in for the rest of her life. It was a quite spacious room to be honest.

The room was filled with dark wooden oak furnitures, a big king size bed, a black couch with a coffee table. There were also beautiful black curtains intricately designed on both sides of the windows along with a beautiful balcony where fresh air came from. Black.. Everywhere was pure black, just her favourite colour.

She chuckled bitterly at the irony and put her black boots on before tying her hair in a ponytail. She then took her car keys and left the room, going downstairs to see Alex and Ares bickering on the couch.

She stared at the living room absentmindedly wondering how she was going to make that mafia boss regret his decision until her eyes landed on his office room making her smirk. Right... His precious office room where her freedom was taken from her. Perfect!

She smiled and approached the two with an innocent face "Alex.. I need something" She said with a soft voice.

Both of them stopped bickering almost instantly. "What.. Is it?" Alex asked quite surprised at her sudden change in demeanour.

"Can you bring a hammer for me?" She asked with cute doe eyes.

"A hammer? To do what?" Alex asked raising an eyebrow while Ares stared at her with narrowed eyes.

"I need it to fix something please bring one for me" Lucasia said. Ah she hated behaving like that but oh well.

"Oh umm okay..." Alex said standing up and going upstairs.

"What are you up to?" Ares asked not buying her sweet behaviour one bit.

"You will see" Lucasia replied nonchalantly and a few seconds later Alex indeed returned with a hammer in hand.

"Here is your hammer" He said giving it to her with a soft smile.

"Thanks" She replied taking the hammer with a smirk.

"Seriously... What are you going to do?" Ares asked standing up.

She remained quiet in response and pretended to go upstairs but instead she rushed into Valentino's office and slammed the door shut quickly locking it before they could enter.

"Lucasia! What are you doing!" Ares's panic voice was immediately heard on the other side of the door but she paid no attention. Instead she turned around and stared at Valentino's office room with a smirk.

"Well let's get to work" She muttered to herself before coming closer to his desk.

She pushed away all the things that were on it and slammed the hammer on the desk hearing it crack. Smirking, she slammed the hammer on it again and again enjoying the sound it produced while the others kept shouting outside trying to break the door opened.