Chapter 21

Two weeks later

Valentino had just finished a meeting early morning and signed a few important documents for his business. He was definitely annoyed when he had to wake up early and go but now that it was done. He could check back on his Gattina.

Sighing softly, he drove faster wanting to get back home already. He was anxious when he left her alone. It scared him even if Jonathan was dead. Some part of him still feared for her safety. When did he get so overprotective over her? Fuck he did not know but damn this hot headed lawyer was his everything now. She offered his soul peace and comfort that he yearned to find for years and he held onto it with all his might. She definitely portrayed strength, power and confidence to the world but deep down she had so much love, kindness and warmth inside her. She was a good person more than he would ever be and sometimes he wondered if he should let her go... This life was not for her.

But then again.. Was he ready to let her go? Fuck no. He wanted her. Every inch of her. He craved her presence. Her touch, her scent, her lips. Ah those beautiful lips that he wanted to taste so badly. He lost count of the amount of time he had to take care of his hardened cock just at the thought of her. Letting her go was therefore out of question.

She was addictive, captivating and mesmerising to him. Like a Goddess. That's what she was to him and fuck did he want to claim her. To leave his marks on her, to hear her soft voice moaning his name while he made her lose all her senses till all she could think was him and him only.

He did not know for sure if she was as attracted to him as he was to her but he knew she liked him. She could have left after he killed Jonathan but she stayed despite everything. She stayed by his side that night. And that was all it took for him to finally lose the last thread of control he had over his heart.

She was his now. All of her belonged to him. With a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, he spared a glance at his wedding band and drove faster needing to see her.

As soon as he reached home, he got out of his car and headed inside quickly going up the stairs wanting to see her badly. He then grabbed the doorknob and opened the door only to find her trying to zip her dress. He sucked in a breath when he saw her back tattoo. "You have a tattoo?" He asked making her turn around in surprise.

"Goodness Val! Knock before entering" She complained staring at him with a flustered face.

Valentino raised an eyebrow "I'm sorry but that's my room as well Gattina"

Lucasia scoffed. "What if I was naked?" She asked with a scowl.

"Well if anyone has to see you naked then it should be me Gattina. You are my wife" Valentino replied looking at her from head to toe. She looked hot in that black dress. It was a casual dress but damn she looked so breathtakingly hot.

"Same goes to you" She replied still trying to zip her dress while facing him so that he could not see her back.

He raised an eyebrow. "My Gattina is claiming her right. That's new. Don't worry Gattina. I'm all yours" He replied with a wink.

"Good" She replied with a huff unable to zip it still. He chuckled softly and approached her slowly.

"What are you doing?" She asked once he was right in front of her.

He did not reply and gripped her waist, turning her around swiftly "Let me help you" He said before slowly grabbing the slider, his fingers brushing gently against her back. He heard her shiver slightly and smirked.

He took his time slowly moving the slider inch by inch giving him time to stare at her tattoo. He finally got to realise what it was. A dragon... The perfect symbol to describe her fierce personality.