Chapter 22

Valentino poured a glass of whiskey and sat down on his couch watching over at his Gattina who was sleeping peacefully. He smiled softly and took a sip from his glass. The feel of her pussy against his fingers still stucked on his mind. He was still hard but pleasuring her was what he wanted.

Burying his thick cock inside her or down her throat would have to wait. Sending her to heaven and pleasing the depths of her soul was what he wanted. He was the devil after all.

Exhaling softly, he shook those thoughts away and got back to work on his laptop preparing the presentation for his next meeting. He was concentrating deeply when a soft knock was heard on the door. Quietly and discreetly he placed his glass on the table and headed towards the door. He opened it as quietly as possible so as not to wake his Gattina and was greeted with Alex.

"Alex it's nearly 11pm, What do you want?" Valentino whispered with a scowl.

"Sorry. I forgot to tell you that Mr Alessio invited you to his ball party in Italy. It's in three days" Alex whispered careful not to wake Lucasia.

"Mr Alessio..." Valentino trailed off with a sigh. He could not miss that ball. Mr Alessio was like a father to him especially after he became the mafia boss. He was there for him. He had to go but he could not leave Gattina here...

"You can bring her you know?" Alex stated as if reading his thoughts.

"You think she will accept?" Valentino asked skeptic. The ball would take place in Italy after all. She would be in a completely different place.

"Ask her tomorrow. I'm sure she will say yes" Alex replied smiling softly.

"Alright.. I will" Valentino replied stealing a glance at his Gattina who was still fast asleep.

"Okay... Goodnight then" Alex said before going back to his room.

"Goodnight" Valentino replied before closing the door and heading back to the couch. He sighed softly and stared at Lucasia sleeping peacefully.

He felt a smile tugging at the corners of his lips at the sight of her. This lawyer had definitely turned his life upside down but he wanted her. He wanted her chaotic personality in his life. And he hoped she would agree to accompany him to Italy.

With a soft smile, he finally closed his laptop and placed his things back in order before heading in bed. He removed his shirt and then got under the bed covers wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer to his bare chest. He then inhaled her addictive scent till he fell asleep.

In the Morning

Valentino slowly woke up and looked down to find his Gattina still fast asleep. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and slowly removed his arm around her waist before getting up from the bed. He then took some clothes out for him and freshened up quickly.

Once he was fully dressed, he left the room quietly and headed down only to find a lady with hazel eyes fuming in anger and arguing with Alex and Ares. As soon as she saw him, she stalked toward him and gripped his collar.

"Where's my daughter you asshole!?" The woman spat angrily. Oh boy... Lucasia's mom. This was definitely not how he expected to meet her mom. He lifted his hand up to stop Alex and Ares from doing anything before facing the woman with a neutral expression.

"Mrs Cursewood... Calm down.Your daughter is fine.. She's sleeping" Valentino replied calmly.

"It's your head that I will decapitate if you dare to tell me to calm myself again" Mrs Cursewood spat with anger. Good lord... Both mother and daughter have the same hot temper. Great...

"Mrs Cursewood... Please calm down.. I assure you that your daughter is fine" Valentino replied trying to remove the woman's hands around his collar but damn she did not budge.

"Where's she?" She asked again, her hazel eyes cold and filled with wrath.

"she's..." Valentino's sentence was interrupted when Lucasia came down the stairs hurriedly.

"Mom... What are you doing here?" Lucasia asked with wide eyes, her nightwear still on her making him scowl since her thighs were visible.

"Guys turn the fuck around" Valentino stated to Alex and Ares who rolled their eyes before turning around while Mrs Cursewood let go of his collar and stalked towards her daughter.

"Are you okay? Evan told me everything after I beat him up of course" Mrs Cursewood stated nonchalantly making Valentino chuckle softly. Yep. Gattina and her mom was definitely alike.

"Mom how could you do that?! I'm fine" Lucasia said with a scowl.

"You are fine?! This man married you forcefully and you kept it from me!" Mrs Cursewood said fuming in anger.

"Mom I understand your reaction but I swear I'm fine... He did not hurt me" Lucasia said placing a hand on her mom shoulder.

"Exactly I never once hurt her while she destroyed my office and ruined my suits" Valentino pointed out but quickly shut up when Lucasia glared at him.

"Lucasia... What would have happened if I had not come to visit you at your place? Would you have told me anything?" Mrs Cursewood asked looking hurt and disappointed.

"Mom.. I'm so sorry. I know saying sorry won't fix it but I did not want to worry you. I know how overprotective you are" Lucasia said looking down.

"Worry me? Lucasia you are my daughter! Of course I will be worried about you" Mrs Cursewood said. "And you! You put a bomb in my son's neck!" She added turning to stare at Valentino with fury in her eyes.

"I deactivated it..." Valentino replied calmly making Lucasia'eyes widened in surprise.

"You what?" Lucasia asked seemingly not believing what she was hearing.

Don't forget to vote, Thank you!