Epilogue

Years later. In Italy

"Come here Ace, don't run too far" Lucasia said watching her five year old son running around happily in the garden. Alex, Ares, Her mom, her brother, Valentino and her were all in the back garden of the mansion letting their son play happily with Orion. They had all moved to Italy after the wedding and she was definitely more than happy here.

"Let him enjoy himself" Valentino said back hugging Lucasia and kissing her neck gently.

She smiled softly and leaned into his touch. "I know but I don't want him to fall" Lucasia replied.

"He won't. Don't worry" Ares said watching  Ace and Orion chasing her cat happily.

"He's Ace. He certainly won't fall" Alex added staring at Ace with a soft smile.

"He's cute," Her mom said watching her grandchild in happiness.

"Of course he's our child after all" Valentino stated making all of them chuckle.

"Such a prideful devil are you? " Lucasia asked teasingly.

"I have the most gorgeous wife ever and a beautiful son. You can't blame me to be prideful" Valentino replied making her smile softly. She then turned around and hugged her husband tightly.

"I love you," She said wrapping her arms around him.

"I love you too, Gattina" Valentino replied kissing her forehead gently and hugging her tight.

"Mom" Ace suddenly said tugging at her dress. She instantly broke the hug and looked down to find her son looking at her with a pout.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked kneeling down and staring into her son's eyes. He had one grey eye and one hazel eyes inherited from both his parents. He also had smooth soft skin, pink thin lips and smooth dark brown hair. He was the perfect combination of Lucasia and Valentino.

"I want hugs too" Ace whined making all of them chuckle at his cuteness.

"Aww come here" She immediately said opening her arms wide to her son who quickly jumped on her lap hugging her tightly.

Valentino smiled and kneeled down next to them. "What about me, Piccolo Principe" He asked and his son smiled brightly before jumping into his arms, hugging him tightly as well.

Lucasia smiled softly at them. She was so much happier than ever... She finally found her own happiness. Who would have thought that things would turn out like that? If someone asked her years ago if she would ever fall in love. She would have probably laugh at that person but here she was married to the devil himself and madly in love with him.

She definitely couldn't have asked for a better husband. She knew there would always be risks and dangers but that was life. It was never a calm flow, there will always be Ups and downs but as long as they were together.. She was certain they would be able to overcome anything that life throws at them. Smiling even more, she stared at her husband who looked right back at her.

Both of their eyes filled with love, affection and happiness. They were both certainly more than grateful to be together after everything. After all obstacles... They both continued to stare into each other's eyes with immense love and affection, a silent promise and vow passing through their eyes. A vow that they would be together forever and no matter what... They would never let go of each other's hands.

                                                         THE END

(Piccolo Principe- little Prince )

Well, this book was a pure pleasure to write. I really enjoyed writing the characters and slowly developing their bond and love for each other. It was truly a great experience and I hope you enjoyed this story as well.

Thank you very much for reading and voting.

Till next time, Take care dear readers

-Khaos♠️