Aera hums gloomily at that "It's not his fault, when you are compelled to live in someone's else house then you act exactly the same"

The alpha clicks his tongue "I'm sorry, you're completely wrong here. Jungkook isn't compelled at all. Everyone loves him in that house and cares for him. That's another thing that he himself doesn't like the people living in it. I've met him today and observed his actions. He has developed some strange complexes."

Aera smiles amusingly at his words "Tae, Jungkook isn't the only one who is having these complexes, everyone in that house is having them" She points out.

"If you're talking about Jeonghan then why would he have complexes mom? That too with Jungkook?"

"Oh? hadn't you started to defend him quite alot? is everything good son?" The woman asks sarcastically.

The alpha throat goes dry at her words "No, I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying a general thing"

"You used to defend Jungkook alot before, just like you're doing for Jeonghan right now. You even used to argue with Jeonghan because of him. It's quite shocking to me and I can't help but wonder that what actually had happened in the span of just three years that you've started to speak like that for Jungkookie?"

The alpha shook his head firmly, "It's nothing like that. I would defend anyone over right and wrong. Besides, I'm shocked that you're saying this to me"

The woman bit her tongue and looked at her son with firm expressions "I would when you would do nothing but judge him always. I don't get that what happend with you but Taehyung remember one thing;

Looks, appearances and talks are deceptive. Not everything that looks attractive and true turns out to be so. Just make sure that when you realise it. It won't be so late"

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"Jimin and Mingyu have praised you alot, I was longing to meet you" Mingyu's mother said sweetly to Jungkook who is sitting beside her with his legs folded elegantly.

After their classes ended, they've decided to pay a visit at Mingyu's house since the alpha was eager to introduce Jungkook to his mother. Jimin had came along with the omega because of his nervous nature and the fact that the Kims and Parks were already acquainted with each other as they were the richest families of Seoul. It showed well with the fancy interior and tons of servants and maids in their house.

Mingyu's mother, Mrs. Kim was a embodiment of grace and elegancy. The woman herself screamed rich from head to toe and from her mannerisms. Though she was a very sweet woman with a warm smile plastered on her face. Just like her son.

"Mingyu told me that you're the only child and don't have any siblings?" The woman asked, holding a cup of coffee delicately in her hand.

The omega nods lighlty at that, his hair falling on his eyes "Yes, I'm the only child"

Mrs. Kim smiles softly at that, sharing a glance with her son "Mingyu is the only child as well, but he's a very obedient and lovely son of mine"  She added and continued with her little interrogation "So — your parents? I've heard that your father passed away long ago. I'm sorry for that"

The omega purses his lips at that, looking at his lap, Jimin shifts on his place and looks worriedly at the omega but sighed when Jungkook raised his head up again after sometime, a gloomy smile etched on his round face.

"You don't have to be" He tells the woman "My father was a civil officer and due to an accident he passed away when I w-was just ten years old" He finished and Jimin was shocked that how Jungkook even managed to say that when he had never talked about it openly. The mere mention of his father gives him an asthmatic attack.