"I know." I said as I held my hand out in front of him and dangled my ring finger.

"THAT'S WHY YOU'RE GLOWING!" Saniya shouted as she gasped. I looked at her and laughed as I nodded.

"Surprise!" I said. She laughed as she ran around the counter to give me a hug.

"Oh my God, congratulations baby!" She said as she gave me a tight hug. I laughed as I hugged her back.

"Thank you my love." I said as she released me and held my hand to look at the ring.

"You did your big one with this ring boss man!" She said excitedly. Marcus nodded as he laughed.

"Appreciate it. Imma go get my keys and wallet and then we can head out." He said to me. I nodded as I turned my attention back to Saniya.

"Thank you boo. I was so damn surprised because he did it on the trip that was for him and he turned it into a trip about us with this surprise." I said as I smiled as I thought back on that day. "Outside of having my babies, that's easily one of the best days of my life. I love that man so damn much." I said as a few tears fell from my eyes as I laughed.

"Awe, he definitely loves you too." She said as tears fell from her eyes as well. I laughed as we wiped each others tears as we stood around and talked until Marcus was ready.

"You okay mama?" Marcus asked me as we drove to my parents house to get Milani and Ariyah. I nodded as I looked at him.

"Yeah I'm good. Why do you ask?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it and glanced at me before looking back at the road.

"You've been quiet since we left the shop." He said. "You're not thinking about Mia's sister are you?" He asked me. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Kinda. But more so about Mia. I mean who the fuck knows what this bitch may have left behind to make it seem like you may have been the one to kill her or have her killed." I said as I started feeling sick to my stomach. "Something doesn't feel right." I said as I shook my head.

"Even if she did leave something behind trying to frame me for it, my alibi would check out every single time. If my phone records were to get pulled, they wouldn't find shit. The last message I sent to Mia was me telling her that I had finally got all of my stuff from the house and that she wouldn't hear from me again, and I blocked her number immediately after I sent that text because I didn't want her calling or texting me about anything." He explained. I nodded as the settled my nerves just a tad bit, but not much. For the rest of the ride to my parents house we talked about our goals and plans for the future as individuals and as a couple.

"Baby girl!" My dad greeted me with a hug when he answered the door. I laughed as I hugged him back.

"Hey dad. Thanks for watching them for us." I said as I let go of him and he gave Marcus dap.

"No problem. They're mean as hell though." He said as he stepped to the side and let us in.

"They get that shit from Alani." Marcus said. My dad laughed as he nodded.

"I already know. I know they get their stubbornness from Alani as well, especially Milani." My dad said as he shook his head. I kissed my teeth.

"I am standing here." I said to them.

"Okay." My dad said as he made the Waka meme face. I laughed as I pushed his shoulder.

"Yall get on my damn nerves. Where my babies at?" I asked as I walked away from them. I could hear them laughing behind me and I turned around to see them dapping each other up. I smiled as I shook my head as I made my way to the living room. "Hey mommy." I greeted my mom as I kissed her cheek before sitting next to her.