{Clingy Girlfriend}

Start from the beginning

Bada has never been one to be afraid to show how clingy she was. She also didn't care how touchy she could be with her relationships. Although she could be somewhat touchy with her members, she never was this touchy like with Leah. Her hands always wanted to be around her body or holding her hand. Her body craves the softness of her skin pressed against hers or even the simplest touch from her. "Just one kiss? You don't know how much you drive me crazy. Especially after seeing you wearing red and with that blonde wig." Leah smirked, almost hearing the desperation coming from her mouth. Her green blue eyes glanced down  to her pink plump lips. Watching how she bit her lower lip leaning closer to her as she pushed herself back to the door. She couldn't go further back with her entire body leaning against the door. It also didn't help how Bada pressed her body up against hers, her left hand picking up her right leg wrapping it around her waist. The shorter girl ran her index down the middle of her neck over her addams apple. This caused the older girl to gulp as her eyes watched her intensely. "Why don't we do this? I'll give you a kiss and we can always meet up after filming?" She tilted her head to the side as Bada tried to steal a kiss from her.

The half Korean Mexican girl leaned down pressing her lips against her neck causing her to take a sharp inhale. Her right hand gripped her ass as she tried to contain herself. She licked her lips, throwing her head back feeling her lips traveling down her neck. She bit her lower lip as Leah sucked on the sensitive spot of her neck. No one has ever made her feel this vulnerable or needy before. Her girlfriend truly had her wrapped around her finger. Leah's left hand gripped the back of Bada's neck as her right hand landed on her hip. Her right hand slowly made its way up her shirt causing shivers to run down her spine. A small moan left her lips, her red lips kissed over the new hickey forming on her neck. A small knock is heard on the other side of the door making both girls pull away from each other. Bada rushes into one of the stalls biting her lower lip as she breathes heavily through her nose. Leah pushed herself off the door as she pulled her hair to the front. She turned the handle being with Chocol who looked surprised to see her. "Was the door locked?" The flustered brunette asked out of the blue. She headed inside the bathroom standing in front of the mirror.

She examined her red matte lips making sure it wasn't smudge. She brushed her thumb underneath her lip, getting rid of a small smudge. "Yeah, that's why I knocked." Chocol joined the girl in the bathroom. She made her way into one of the stalls not noticing the closed stall at the far right corner. Her green blue eyes glanced at the stall, not being able to see her girlfriend's shoes. Meanwhile she jumped onto the toilet hiding herself. She smiled, biting the inside of her cheek stopping herself from laughing at her. "I had no idea. I was just fixing my hair, maybe it's the door knob." She shrugged and responded back to the older girl. She took a deep breath in, before leaving the bathroom.

As the girls from Eternal perform their part of the choreography the leader could feel lingering eyes watching her every move. They did two rounds of practice finding where they would stand and move throughout the set. Ivy actually ended up tripping over a rock causing her to almost lose her balance. Leah didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around her waist pulling her back. Their bodies collide with one another not feeling embarrassed or bothered by it at all. If anything the brunette girl placed her chin on Ivy's shoulder with her hand moving to her hip. She nodded her head listening to Lia who told them where the cameras would be angled. She also told them to walk this way as they dance to allow the lighting from the outside lamppost to shine onto their faces. They wanted to make it look somewhat illuminated and magical. Yet, she always wanted to enhance the sexy, intimidating dance that they had created. Bada squinted her eyes seeing how close both girls were to each other. She couldn't help but feel slightly jealous of how touchy both of them were with each other. Her tongue poked on the left side of her cheek as she watched them intensely. She wasn't the only member watching the group perform their part of the choreography.