The Sun Also Rises 2x21

Start from the beginning

"How are you feeling?" I ask Jenna.

"I feel like myself...Only not. Everything is brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything." Jenna tells us.

"Vampires can turn off the part that's human. That's the part that hurts." Elena tells her and I shot her a look to shut up.

"I'm gonna die, aren't I?" Jenna says with eyes glistening with tears."No! Jenna, I'm not going to let that happen. I don't care what I have to do. I promise you you won't die." I tell her. In the distance, the sounds of twigs snapping and woman groaning are heard. Jenna's head snaps towards the sound.

"Who's that?" Jenna asks."

"That must be the werewolf." I tell her. Greta pushes the woman down to the ground. Women clutches at her stomach, groaning in pain.

"What's happening to me?" She asks Greta.

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation. Your insides are trying to tear themselves free." Greta says and moves away, flicks her wrist, and a fourth ring of fire encircles the woman.

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena tells her trying to convince her to let Jenna go.

"My duty is to Klaus! The new order." Gretta says as Klaus comes dragging a body of some woman.

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner." He says as he drops the body and Greta puts a circle around the body and I am honestly confused as to why he brought, whoever that woman is, he looks at us and says. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?" Then he turns to Greta and says. "Drop the circle around her we need to talk." He says pointing at me. He gestures for me to go ahead and I go as he follows.

When we are out of earshot he we stop and I ask. "Who is that woman and why did you turn my aunt?" My voice sounded normal but inside I wanted to punch him in the face.

"Simple, Damon Salvatore rescued my werewolf and vampire so I turned your aunt and I thought to use her in the ritual. But I am already as you said killing your sister so I will use that woman as my vampire and my punishment for what Damon Salvatore did, will simply be turning your aunt."

"So you are just gonna use some innocent woman for a mistake Damon made."

"It's either her or your aunt, so my question is: who will it be, some unimportant woman or you aunt?" He asks.

I sigh before saying." Let my aunt live." I say and he smirks. "You knew I would chose for my aunt to live, how?" I conclude.

"You little siphoner have compassion for others but the second when you family is involved, that same compassion disappears." He says and I can't argue with that, he turns to leave.

"Why are you letting me chose?" As those words leave my mouth he stops and turn to me.

"Call it a favor considering you are willingly giving me your blood without trying to resist." He says and we go back to Elena, Jenna, Jules, Greta and vampire who will be sacrificed.

I go to Jenna and Elena and tell them. "He won't use Jenna he will use that woman" I point to the woman who is under some sleeping spell and continue "Damon rescued his werewolf and vampire so he turned Jenna as a punishment."

______________________________________

I was standing next to Klaus as Greta was preparing to start the ritual. Jenna was passed out after Klaus put vervain in her system so she won't get in a way. Elena, Jules and the woman I found out name to be Lilly were still standing in their circles.