I Win

"Mason will be here any moment, Derek!" I scold while feeling terrified in every part of my body. I know what he wants, and I will fight to the death before I allow him to touch my body. "Leaving now is your best option."

"My best option is to make this quick." He argues while stepping closer to me. "I don't understand why you didn't accept me the first time, Madison. It would have been simpler back when we liked each other. Now I just think you're a bitch. Had we done this then, we wouldn't have to make you cheat on Mason, now would we?"

"You're right Derek," I say, the shakiness in my voice clear but I'm trying my hardest to play it off like I'm not scared. He's like a wild animal. The more scared I seem the more he's going to try. "If we would have connected then, maybe we would have been together, but it just didn't work between us. You were too amazing of a guy. So, let's just stop this before you regret doing anything stupid."

"Stupid?" He says and releases a slight evilest sounding laugh. "This isn't stupid. This has been owed to me and finally getting you alone, this is amazing!"

"I don't want to do this, Derek!" I argue, trying to remain calm but every part of me is shaking and my heart is racing like I've never felt it race before. "I'm not letting you do this, and you shouldn't want to do this. You are a good guy!"

"Stop talking!" He grins and unbuttons his pants. "It's pointless, Madison. You've owed this to me and I'm finally going to take it from your beautiful body. God! You are unbelievably stunning. I've always liked you since the day you came to this school. Then when you finally befriended me, I thought that was it! I was finally going to have my chance! But I was wrong. It was worth the wait! You're glowing more now than you've ever glowed."

"Maddy!" Ava's voice yells from the other side of the door. "The door is locked!"

"He's in here!" I scream in terror, hoping she finds a way to bust that door down. "Help me, Ava!" My heart pounds harder as the terror in my voice increases.

"Shut up, you stupid bitch!" He swings his hand at me slapping me across the face and forcing me to fall onto the bed. "You heard what I said. No one is getting in." His hand reaches for my pants button.

"No!" I scream and slap his hands away from me. "Get the fuck off you fucking sicko! This isn't right!" I fight and kick my feet at him. "Ava! Help me!" I scream again. "Get away from me!"

"Stop kicking!" He growls and reaches for the lining of my pants, trying to pull them down. "Just do this and we will never have to see each other again!"

"No!" I yell and swing my fist hitting him in the face. He drops away from me. I quickly jump up and kick him while he's on the ground. He tries sliding away on my floor as I kick him again.

Visions of my dad come into my head, and I kick harder and hear him scream in agony. I kick again while seeing my father's smile. A tear rolls down my cheek as I kick again. "Madison Harlow? This is the campus police! We are going to bust the door down. If you're in the area, please move away from it."

I kick again and reach for the Louisville slugger my father gave me. "You're a sick fucking freak!" I scream and swing slamming the bat against his side. I swing again and hit him again hearing him begin to cry.

"Please!" He pleads, making me feel bad for him, then I remember why I'm doing this, and I swing again, slamming the bat against his upper shoulder. "Madison, please! You're going to kill me!"

"That's the point, Derek! I don't want to know how many girls you've done this to!" I swing the bat again. It's stopped. I look behind me. Mason is grabbing the bat, and fighting with me. "Babe?"