Pillow Talk

Trying to remember the last time I napped during the school day seems impossible. And damn! Did I sleep hard? The sun is gone, and the clock reads seven-o-three. And I wipe the bit of drool from my face and quickly sit up as I remember I am supposed to be meeting with Mason.

"Good evening sleeping beauty." Mason's voice calls out from the corner of the darkened room, scaring me. "Did you sleep well, because the snores you produced said you did?"

"Mason!" I scold as my hand quickly searches for the lamp switch. "What are you doing in here? In the dark? It's a little creepy!"

He sighs, his outline in the darkroom is noticeable as he stands up. "You told me seven, so I came at six-forty-five and knocked. You didn't answer so I came in, flashed my phone, and saw you sleeping and of course heard you sleeping too."

"But that still doesn't give you the right!" I argue as my fingers grasp the switch of the lamp quickly turning it on.

"I was going to wake you, but you looked peaceful sleeping. And then it reached seven and you started moving around. So, I waited...and waited...and then you woke up."

"Cut the carp, you broke into my room. I could call the cops, you know! I'm not going to, but I could."

"Are you going to act like this?" He scoffs and shakes his head as he looks up at the ceiling. "I knew this was a mistake."

I sit up further. My short shirt and underwear are all I am wearing under this blanket and a part of me doesn't care. A part of me is getting anxious as he gets angrier.

"I'm just going to leave!" He says and walks toward the door, his hand reaching out for the handle. "I'm not dealing with this."

"Wait!" I exclaim, whipping the blanket off me, wanting to get up and stop him, but realizing him seeing me in underwear will make him stop. "Just hold on, Mason. I'm sorry. I just woke up and I've had a hell of a week. We've had exams and it's been stressful."

He returns his attention to me; his eyes go wide the second he sees me in just the short shirt and underwear. "Madison!" He spouts, quickly raising his hand to his eyes and turning away. "You're not wearing any pants."

"It's okay." I softly say, my tone sensual but hesitant. "We are friends and it's not like we are doing anything. You came to talk. And... you're right I should probably put some pants on.

With his hand covered he steps forward to return to the chair but instead steps closer to the bed as I get up. I step forward bumping into him, his other hand brushing across my inner thigh creating this instant warm feeling to rush through my body along with a slight shiver.

He drops his hand from his eyes, instantly gazing into mine. His mysteriousness doesn't exist around me anymore. There's a seductive look in those deep eyes of his, and a part of me has changed because of him. I almost want him to kiss me. Player or not, he had my attention in this moment, just that brush of his hand drove a wild hunger inside of me, a hunger I'd never experienced before.

"What do you want from me, Madison." He softly questions. "Why did you have me come here? And don't tell me it was only to talk, or you wouldn't be in your underwear right now."

"I overslept." I try to argue but I begin to realize it's a failed argument. "You're here and I was just waking up..." I pause trying to come up with more of an excuse but I'm losing this battle. "I..."

"You what?" His deep tone vibrates through my body as he takes another step closer to me, now inches away from me. "Madison. Give me a valid excuse as to why you allowed me to see you in just your underwear and a cut-off white shirt that almost shows the bottom of your breasts."