21. the truth

.

.
.
[Thanks so muchhhhh for 16k+ reads]

Welcome < 안녕
Let's start 🌟
.
.
.

Nancy: something is fishy , I have to find out .

___

Taehyung was busy in checking some papers , but he got distracted when his phone ringed .

Taehyung: yes..
??: Taehyungaa , how are you doing
Taehyung: I'm doing great , what about you all .
??: We are also good , and how is y/n? Is everything well between you two?
Taehyung: she is also fine hyung...
??: Hmm.. by the way the reason behind calling you is to inform you that we are coming tonight .
Taehyung: what!! Really ...that's too great
??: And someone else is also coming with us .

Taehyung's eyes darken

Taehyung: don't tell me that he is also com...
??: No...no I'm talking about eomma-appa

Taehyung sighed

??: Calm down tae... he is out of the country right now , so he can't come .
Taehyung: ohh that's great .... Ok now tell me when I have to come to pick you up
??: No need Tae... You just arrange everything nicely before we come , as you know eomma wants everything tip-top other-wise she will scold you even infront of your wife *laughing*
Taehyung: that's not funny hyung.... Stop it
??: Ok-ok I'm sorry , so let's meet tonight . Bye
Taehyung: hm..bye..

As soon as he cut the call he saw a notification poped just now , he checked it and it's a pic sent by an unknown number .

His hands fisted after seeing the picture .

Taehyung: who the hell clicked this...

He dialed the unknown number , from whome the picture was sent .

But no one picked it .

Suddenly Nayoen entered there

Taehyung: you did this by intention right? (He said while gritting his teeth , controlling his anger)
Taehyung: answer me!!!

Nayoen: why are you blaming me without knowing anything , let me tell you , this picture is clicked by a student and now it got licked all over the university . Everyone is gossiping about us , making rumours that we are dating each other (she said with a slight smirk , showing that she is very proud towards that student , who did this)

Nayoen: Now we can't do anything Mr Kim

Taehyung didn't said anything and went out from there making her confused .

Nayoen: now what the hell he is going to do *frustratedly*

_

He was walking by the corridor and it is clearly visible to him that how every students were whispering about them .

He ignored them and went towards Mr Kang's cabin , who manages every computer related paper works of the university .

Mr Kang: do you want any kind of help mr Kim
Taehyung: ya...I just sent you a number Can you check which student's phone number it is .
Mr Kang: umm... But it will took a little time
Taehyung: it's ok take your time , and let me know after finding it
Mr Kang: ya ofcourse , I'll try to do it fast .

Taehyung nodded and went out from there . He was walking towards his cabin but he stopped when he heared something .

It was coming from the stairs at the left side . He went near that area and saw y/n sitting with Jimin & Jungkook . He can hear that she was sobbing .