6. rude jerk

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[THIS CHAPTER IS RE-WRITTEN]
.

.
.
Welcome (안녕)
Let's start 🌟

Taehyung dragged her towards the parking area . He left her wrist and looked at her .

Y/n: tea.. I mean sir s-sorry for cursing but...
Taehyung: BUT WHAT Y/N !! I can't believe , how can you be so manerless

Y/n: I'm sorry for that but ... That Nancy she is such a lier , I didn't tell her to do my assignment , believe me

Taehyung: oh so the whole class were lying according to you !!

Y/n: yess they all are Nancy's group . Why don't you believe me !??

Taehyung: y/n just stop it and except your fault .

Y/n didn't said anything and walked away from there angrily .
Teahyung also didn't wasted any time and headed towards the class .

IN THE CLASS~

Boy-1: you are really smart babe ...
Nancy: I know (proudly)
Boy-2: that y/n , how dare she yell on our queen . Now she will get to know who she messed up with ...
Girl-1: how easily you took your revenge by just telling lie . And prof Kim also believed you . (Started laughing)

They don't know that someone is listening to their gossips and he was non other then taehyung .

Taehyung pov:

I entered the class and saw all the students were gathered near a bench .
When I listened to their talk ~ I was shocked + angry .

Taehyung: IF YOU GUYS ARE DONE THAN CAN I TALK TO YOU .

Everyone looked at him .
They stood up and looked down as teahyung was giving them death glares .

Taehyung: everyone take your seat .
So miss Nancy get out from my class . Bcz I don't want any lier in my class .
Nancy: sir...I didn't lie we are actually..
Taehyung: I don't like to repeat . Just get out .

Nancy left the class .

On the other side y/n was very angry . She was sitting on a benche near the playground .
And Finally jimin find her , he came near her .

Jimin: y/nahh what happened .. what did prof Kim said .
Y/n looked at him
Y/n: he don't trust me .
Jimin: ok leave it ... You will talk to him later about it he will definitely understood .
Y/n: no , I won't talk to him . He trust everyone except his own wife .
Jimin: ok , but now let's go to the class .
Y/n: no I don't want to see him . I will continue the other classes you go and attend his lecture .
Jimin: ok let's bunk together . Let's go to the canteen.

TIME SKIP~
At evening ::

Taehyung entered the house but he didn't found y/n . He got freshen up .

It was about 8:00 pm . Y/n didn't came yet . Taehyung started to get tensed . He tried to call her but she didn't even picked his call nor seen the messages .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After sometime the door bell rang
Taehyung opened the door and saw
y/n .

Taehyung: where were you ? (Angry tone)
Y/n: I went to jimin's home , for doing our assignment . (Cold)
{She lied to him , she went to club}
After saying this she entered inside the house and sat on the sofa as she was tired . Teahyung came near her .

Taehyung: why didn't you informed me , I was so worried . And why didn't you attend my class . (Angry)
Y/n: please stop your question game , I'm very tired . Let me freshen up first .
(She said rudely)
She stood up and about to went upstairs . But teahyung stopped her .
Taehyung: y/n stop

Y/n: what happened now
Taehyung: sorry for the morning incident (he said calmly)

Y/n thought for a second than remembered about morning

Y/n: but why are you saying sorry ... isn't it my fault ? I should not curse in class like that
Taehyung: I'm saying sorry because I didn't believed you that time when you are saying the truth .
Y/n: how did you get to know !?
Taehyung: it's none of your businesse
(Again turning into ice cube)

"Rude jerk" y/n thought in mind .

.

.
.
.
.
.

~to be continued~

Byeeee<3

One vote for "V" ✌️

One vote for "V" ✌️

🌟👇