34. Anger

|| Welcome||

|| Welcome||

Y/n slowly opened her eyes , she blinked it few times until her blury vision got clear . She looked at her surroundings and found herself laying in the hospital bed , it took her some seconds to proceed what had happened earlier .

Just then someone entered inside .

Y/n: Jin oppa!

Coincidentally , the hospital where
Y/n is admitted is the same where Jin works .
Seeing Y/n concious Jin came near her .

Jin: You should be carefull Y/n.. thanks to God the accident wasn't that harmful . But your left arm and right leg got injured .

As he said Y/n glanced at her leg and arm which were bandaged .

Jin: don't take stress.. it will recover soon ,till then you need bedrest .

She nodded assuringly

Y/n: did you informed at home?

Jin: Actually the person who brought you here called Taehyung by your phone and he is here .

Jin: wait.. I'll send Taehyung.

Y/n again nodded and Jin left from there .

Y/n: It's my fault.. why I went out with that Jerk..

She internally cursed herself regretting her decision . Suddenly the door opened, Y/n shift her gaze towards the doorway . Taehyung entered inside , he put on his poker face coming near the bed .

Both were silence, after a while Taehyung said .

Taehyung: I hope you realised when I say something, it's for your good .

His voice was colder than usual . Y/n has nothing to say now except, accepting her fault .

Taehyung: How this happened? You were suppose to come back with Eunwoo , then why you were coming alone?

Y/n bite her lips not knowing how to respond, if she tell him about Eunwoo's deeds then she doesn't know what he will do with Eunwoo .

Not getting any reply Taehyung again asked .

Taehyung: I asked something.

Y/n finally decided to speak

Y/n: c-can we talk later on this topic.. please , I'm not feeling well my leg is hurting.

Taehyung didn't said anything further nor reacted .

Again the room filled with silence . Taehyung Checked the time on his wrist watch it was getting dark outside .

He took out his phone and came out from the room to call someone . Whereas Y/n thought he left her alone .

Taehyung: hello.. hyung can I take Y/n at home now?

Jin replied through the call .

Jin: yes.. you can . And take care of her .

Taehyung replied a ok and with that the call ended .

He came inside the room , seeing him Y/n became happy.

Y/n: I thought you went alone .

She mumbled enough for him to hear . He didn't said anything and extended his hands towards her in order to make her sit properly .

Taehyung: Is it hurting?

He said pointing towards her leg .

Y/n nodded looking down . But soon she flinched when he picked her up in his arms . She startled at first but later didn't protested . She hesitantly wrapped her hands around his neck .

He started walking out with her in his arms .

The whole car ride no one uttered a single word . Soon they reached home , Taehyung took Y/n inside their room and made her lay on the bed . It was already night .

Y/n: where are you going?

She asked confusedly. He looked at her blankly .

Taehyung: to call Noona to help you . *Coldly*

Y/n: but why?.. you can help me too.. right?..

She said as she doesn't want him to go .

Taehyung: So you want me to change your clothes .

Y/n's cheeks heated up by his statement , she looked here and there being embarrased . She went silent .

Taehyung left the room not getting further reply .

Y/n: shameless jerk why so straight forward.

Later Leen came and helped Y/n to change into comfy clothes .
Mrs Kim also came to check on her being worried.

Right now Y/n was alone in the room , Taehyung didn't came once after he left . That made Y/n sad and a little bit angry at the same time .

She was sitting on the bed resting her head on the bed . She was about to close her eyes but she stopped after hearing the door unlocking sound .

Taehyung entered inside , his mood wasn't good at all , as he just had a huge fight with Eunwoo on todays topic , he asked Eunwoo why he left Y/n alone but Eunwoo is not someone who'll say the truth and accept his fault, so he didn't told and for that they both fought .

a frowned appeared on Taehyung's face seeing Y/n sitting on the bed .

Taehyung: why didn't you slept yet?

He asked kinda rude way . Y/n sat straight on the bed .

Y/n: I didn't felt like sleeping.. but where were you?

Taehyung opened the closet and grabbed clothes to change .

Taehyung: spending time with Lisa , wanna know more .

Y/n's lips curved down , she surely felt hurt by his words .

Y/n: You are lying??

Taehyung: Think whatever you want .

With that he went inside the bathroom .

Y/n couldn't control but let out light sobbs , what she did that he is behaving that way with her . Anger is the worst thing .

It was not his intension but he wasn't in his right mind , he just blurt out whatever came in his mind but he don't know how badly his words effected Y/n .

_To be continued_

It was quite short..
I'll try to update soon..

Vote ✨