11. jungkook?

MY EXAMS DIDN'T COMPLETED YET BUT I HAD A SUDDEN URGE TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER SO HERE IT IS 🥲

Welcome back 😘 y'all <<안녕>>
Let's start 🌟
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Y/n: YOU ARE MY WHAT HUH! WHAT ? and from where does you remember about me MR. JEON JUNGKOOK .
(she said in anger)

Jungkook: Listen Cherry let me...

She didn't let him finish his sentence and hung up the call .

And went to the bedroom without noticing that someone is sitting there with a confused yet dumbfounded face .

TAEHYUNG POV :

I was busy in my laptop suddenly y/n's phone buzzed and when she pick up the call her face turned into emotional yet angry .
And who's that freaking jeon jungkook . Why she reacted like that .

I went to our shared bedroom and saw , y/n was sitting at the floor near the bed while hugging her knees and she was crying . I can't see her like that what is the matter . I need to clarify it .

I went near her .

Pov end ✓

Taehyung went near y/n . She didn't noticed his presence .

Y/n: Cherry....huh... Cherry my foot .... !? God ... How can even he remembered me I don't want to see his face I hate him .... I hate him (she said while sobbing)

She still didn't noticed taehyung .

Taehyung: y/n (calm yet concerned)

She looked at him . She immediately wiped her teares and stood up .

Y/n: ahb...bb teahyung ac-actually... nothing... I am sleepy... Let me sleep (she said while little bit shuttering)

She went to bed and about to lay down but taehyung came closer to her and sat in the bed facing her .

Taehyung: y/n what happened few minutes ago .... And who's in the call !?

She paused for a while then

Y/n: um.. t-that was a unknown Id i-i mean wrong number
**what a lie y/n 👏**

Taehyung looked at her with "done" face ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Taehyung: do you think I'm a fool or stupid like you (being annoyed by her lieing talent )

Y/n didn't said anything just looked down .

Taehyung: (left a sigh than spoke) will you now tell me what is the matter !?

She doesn't looked at him nor uttered any word .

Taehyung: ok gimme your phone let me call that Jeon jungkook to know what is the matter . (He held her phone from the nightstand)