8. his past

.•
.•
.•
.•
.•

Welcome (안녕)
Let's start 🌟

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n saw his laptop which he kept on bed before going to bathroom . A mischievous idea crept on her mind .

She took the laptop and started searching for the upcoming exam's question paper . (She knows the password) . But something caught her eyes she saw a file named "my love" . Her heart skipped for a second when she opened it . There were a lot of pictures of taehyung with a girl hugging and kissing each other . They both were looking so happy with each other . Taehyung wasn't looking even a bit cold with the girl .

"No..no taehyung can't cheat on me . But what is this" she thought and a tear left from her eyes . At that moment Taehyung came out and saw her .

Taehyung: what are you doing Y/N ??
(He said while rising his eyebrows)
Y/n: i-i...was....
Taehyung: you were checking the question paper right? (Anger)

He came towards her and took the laptop from her but before he could say he noticed y/n's tears .

Taehyung: why are you crying now ?? (He said calmly trying to not burst out)

Y/n didn't said anything and ran out of the room .

Taehyung was shocked by her behaviour . But when he looked at the screen of laptop his heart clenched . His expression changed into emotional and guilty one .

He also went out of the room to find
y/n . But she was not in the living room nor in the guest room nor in the kitchen . He searched every corner of the house but she was nowhere . He walked out of the house and saw her on the garden sitting on a chair while sobbing .

He went near her and hugged her tightly .

Taehyung: y/n it's not like that , believe me , I can explain .

He broke the hugg and looked at her eyes . She was still sobbing but somehow controlled herself than spoke.

Y/n: i-it's o..kk . I know we are not a normal couple . You have your own choice . (Sadly)
Taehyung: no y/n , I admit that we are not like other couples but still we are husband-wife . And about the pictures that was my past .
Y/n: past!!! (She internally felt relief)
Taehyung: yess . She was my past . My first love Nayeon . we are in relationship for almost 3 years But one year ago she left me she was a cheater yet gold digger she just wanted my money and nothing . I loved her more than anything but in return she gave me only pain and loneliness . (Teares left from his eyes)
Y/n: really!? How could she did this to you she didn't deserved you .
Taehyung: i also want to ask her this question why she left me I loved her so much (could not control his tears and hugged her tightly)

Y/n pov:

I don't no why but I was feeling jealous when taehyung Said he loved her so much . That bitch if I ever see her I'll surely ruin her life .

First time I saw taehyung's this side . He hugged me like no tomorrow . I was melting for him . I know he still loves that bitch but I'll make sure he will totally forget her and start a new life with me , yess I love him , finally I realised it's not just a crush it's love . I love him from the deepest core of my heart and I will love him until my last breath .

Taehyung pov:

I know that y/n is thinking that I still love Nayeon but in reality I hate her now I just want to ask her that why she played with my feelings . I just have anger for her . And about the pictures I just forget about them but I'll delet them . I don't want any memories related to her . I love y/n I don't no she loves me or not but I love her more than anything but if she also does the same as Nayeon I'll never ever believe in love .

After sometime they both broke the hugg .

Taehyung: I'm sorry y/n
Y/n: why !?
Taehyung: for not being a good husband . I know you don't like my strict behaviour but it's all for your goods .
Y/n: whatt! How !?
Why can't you behave like this always .
Taehyung: I can but than you will be a spoiled bastard .

Y/n made a "wtf" look 😑 .

Y/n: a cold rude brat (she mumbled those words)
But still taehyung heard her and raised his eyebrow

Taehyung: what did you said (🧐)
Y/n: hhuh.. n-nothing . Let's go I have a surprise for you . (Changed the topic) [Taehyung internally chuckeld]

Taehyung: what surprise ??
Y/n: let's go

She said and dragged him towards the house .

~to be continue~

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thanks
For
Reading
🌟
Byee>e

.

•.•.•..........................................................•.•.•.

I hope you enjoyed this part . I know it's a sudden twist but wait for the climex.

‼️SPOILER ‼️

"Lee Na-yeon" will be the villian . Her entry will be on the next part . And also a new character will appear and guess what you all already no the character . Let me give you a hint (hint:- 🍌+🥛) guess guess 👻 . If you get it than don't forget to comment .

ONE VOTE FOR THE NEW CHARACTER ✨