31. date??

|| Welcome||

|| Welcome||

Y/n: where we are going!

She whined , as Taehyung was driving since a long time . It was Mr Kim's car , as Mr Kim is out of country, so they took his car .

Taehyung: do you want to spend your holidays staying at home.. (he said while focusing on driving)

Y/n: no.. but atleast tell me where we're going?
Taehyung: date

Y/n couldn't believe what he just said, so she asked again while being surprised yet excited .

Y/n: what!! Date!? (Too stunned to speak)

She didn't expected this from him .

Taehyung: if you don't want to go.. we can cancel-
Y/n: no..no it's not like that..

She became so happy that she can't express.. she smiled looking at him who was focused on driving .

Soon they reached at a mall . Taehyung parked the car and they both enter inside . Y/n was on cloud nine , she was so happy the whole time while shopping , but Taehyung was still with his as usual blank look .

He is bad at expressing but he was internally happy seeing her smiling .

But Y/n's happiness didn't stayed long . when they came out of the mall and were walking towards their car , on the way someone approached them .

"Taehyung!! Is that you!?"

A voice with a bit surprised tone made both of them look at the direction . Y/n gasped when that person hugged Taehyung , and the thing made Y/n more shocked that Taehyung accept the hugg . It was just a formality hugg but in Y/n's eyes it was a big deal , because it was a girl . And for her shock Taehyung smiled at her too .

She was wearing a white short dress and tbh she was looking so gorgeous , Y/n felt insecure .

Taehyung: how are you..

He asked casually after breaking the hugg .
The girl replied "I'm fine, how are you!"

Taehyung: I'm good too , Y/n meet her , she is Lisa my college friend

As he introduced, they both glanced each other..

Lisa: who is she? (She asked with a questionable look)

Taehyung: She is my Wife , Y/n .

Y/n smiled at her , a fake one . Whereas Lisa's expression changed into shocked . She scanned y/n before saying .

Lisa: You are married! You didn't even informed me , and inviting is too far .

Taehyung thought before replying as he can't spit out the truth that he wasn't happy nor excited during their marriage , it was all arranged by his parents and they invited all the guests .