37. punishment

| Welcome|

| Welcome|

Everyone diverted their attention towards the doorway as Taehyung stepped inside the classroom with the marksheets.

Everyone bowed and greeted him along with Y/n , who was nervous like crazy .

Taehyung: Sit down..

He put the marksheets on the table and looked around the class with a cold expression.

Taehyung: Let's see how well you all did in the exams..

He then started distributing the marksheets one by one Calling their names..

Soon it was Y/n's turn..

Taehyung: Kim Y/n..

As he called out her name she nervously stood up and walked towards his desk.. Y/n stood infront of Taehyung who put blank expression..

She looked down being extremely tensed..

Taehyung extended the sheet towards her , she first took a glance then slowly grabbed the paper..

As soon she scanned out the marksheet, her expression changed with the light of Speed.. her eyes wide opened after checking out the marks..

She blinked her eyes few times and again checked the marks.. but they were still the same..

Taehyung: Congratulations.. Y/n You got the highest marks..

Y/n's eyes became more wide then before.. she couldn't process what's happening..

Y/n: What the fk!

Taehyung: MISS Y/N!

Y/n flinched at the loud voice, as she fixed her vision she found the whole class looking at her with a gasp and some were silently laughing..

Taehyung: firstly you were sleeping in my class and you even started cursing in your dream..

He scolded her in stern voice, Y/n stood straight and bowed..

Y/n: I'm sorry sir!

She apologized looking down , it's so embarrassing..

Y/n was sleeping in the class as yesterday the whole night she didn't get sleep thinking about her marks.. and now in the middle of Taehyung's lecture she fell asleep..

Taehyung was suppose to distribute the marksheets at the end of the class..

Taehyung: Get out!

Y/n: huh

Taehyung: i said get out..

He said in serious tone..