30. Jerkss everywhere

Welcome<3

Welcome<3

As y/n entered inside their room she frowned looking at Taehyung .

Y/n: wh-what are you doing?

He was packing their suitcase , he ignored her and Continued what he was doing .

Y/n: Taehyung.. why are you packing?

Taehyung: we are leaving

He spoke coldly .

Y/n: we just came right?..

He stopped and looked at her with his cold expression .

Taehyung: why? What's the problem.. you want to stay here for him!?

Y/n became confused but then she realised he is talking about Eunwoo

Y/n: stop it Taehyung.. you are misunderstanding , it was past .

She tried to convince him but he wasn't in his right Sense .

Y/n: Taehyung... Atleast think about others.. they will be upset if we leave .

Taehyung stared at her coldly holding an unknown emotion .

Taehyung: You care about everyone except me

After saying this he went to the balcony which was attached to their room .

Y/n couldn't process what just happened , why he is behaving like this , is it because that silly reason that she proposed his brother in her past .

She took a deep breath and walked towards the balcony . He was standing there with crossed arms and straight face . Y/n came and stood beside him .

Y/n: are you angry because of Eunwoo's words..

He didn't said anything , after a little pause y/n again said

Y/n: I don't know what is the matter between you two , but believe me I don't have any feelings for him now , it was just an attraction .

Taehyung looked at her and again moved away

Taehyung: I didn't asked for your explanation . Leave me alone for sometime .

And the next moment what y/n did was unexpected for Taehyung .

She hugged him by wrapping her hands around his waist while snuggling her face into his chest . He stood there like a statue . His heart was racing .

Y/n doesn't know why she did this but she needed it , she needed this hugg .

After some time she was about to broke the hugg , but Taehyung again pulled her for a hugg . She was shocked by his action .

Taehyung: stay like this for some time

He said in deep voice , resting his head on her neck .